ECT WHAT ACTS 2:28 REALLY MEANS !!

God's Truth

She can't until she gets saved (1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV). It is only then that she can choose to study the approved unto God way and be a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, by rightly dividing the word of truth!

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

As it stands now, she is just another religious, but lost vain babbler

They didn't want to listen to Noah either.

Letsargue

Jesus' words are to everyone. Is Jesus divided?

See 1 Corinthians 1:13.

"YES"!! - From Satin // LIES Only!! Truth can't be divided of itself!!

Only non-Christians Separate the Gospel from the Total Word of GOD, making then Two Words!! -- (( "Preach T-H-E "WORD" )),( "Preach T-H-E Gospel" ), not Words!!! -- The whole Word of GOD, is T-H-E Gospel!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090615

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Only non-Christians Separate the Gospel from the Total Word of GOD, making then Two Words!! -- (( "Preach T-H-E "WORD" )),( "Preach T-H-E Gospel" ), not Words!!! -- The whole Word of GOD, is T-H-E Gospel!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090615

Huh?

God's Truth

PAUL, DAVID -- 090615

Christ is NOT DIVIDED. Sounds as if you agree.

Letsargue

Christ is NOT DIVIDED. Sounds as if you agree.

( YES )!!

Anything else is IMPOSSIBLE Here, One just cannot say anything without G.M. SPITTING!!

meshak?? - You just as well stop, because THEY; - One or TWO; - will NEVER stop their Spitting on You and me!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-S )))!!!!!!!!!

((( GOONNEEEEEEE !!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G.M. - You can Have ITTTT!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090615!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
( YES )!!

Anything else is IMPOSSIBLE Here, One just cannot say anything without G.M. SPITTING!!

meshak?? - You just as well stop, because THEY; - One or TWO; - will NEVER stop their Spitting on You and me!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090615!!!

Take it easy.

God's Truth

( YES )!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 090615!!!

Amen.

God's Truth

The "Ascended Christ" met Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus
and subsequently gave Paul a message to spread to the Gentiles.
Paul's Gospel is what we follow today and then.

When Jesus had his earthly ministry, he taught the new law, the new covenant. When Jesus died on the cross, he shed his blood for the new covenant.

Blood covenants must be followed exactly.

When Jesus walked the earth, he came for those Jews who already belonged to God by faith. It did not take faith to obey the old law. Not all Jews had faith in God. The Jews who did not have faith in God when Jesus came, they were cut off and bound over to the place of the Gentiles.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all could come to him to be saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When Jesus had his earthly ministry, he taught the new law, the new covenant. When Jesus died on the cross, he shed his blood for the new covenant.

Blood covenants must be followed exactly.

When Jesus walked the earth, he came for those Jews who already belonged to God by faith. It did not take faith to obey the old law. Not all Jews had faith in God. The Jews who did not have faith in God when Jesus came, they were cut off and bound over to the place of the Gentiles.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all could come to him to be saved.

Sorry but, you're mixed up.

God's Truth

Sorry but, you're mixed up.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:7
[ The Greater Glory of the New Covenant ] Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Romans 11:27
For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 2:12
[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

2 Corinthians 3:7
[ The Greater Glory of the New Covenant ] Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,

Galatians 3:15
[ The Law and the Promise ] Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.

Galatians 3:17
What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

Galatians 4:24
These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

John 6:55
For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Christ spoke to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. The "Kingdom
Message" was being taught.