Trumpcare

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And yet you said not a peep when the GOP were doing the obstructing ... selective morality at it's finest.
I didn't pay attention to politics when the Democrats had all the power. I started paying attention last year, so all I know is that the demonrats are useless

Mocking You

Senate version is RINO-Care. Retains the pre-existing clause, gets rid of the mandate, gets rid of many of the taxes to finance RINO-Care. You thought ObamaCare was in a a death spiral, wait until you see RINO-Care in action! Plus, the GOP will own totally own it.

exminister

Senate leaders worked Monday to modify their plan to overhaul the Affordable Care Act, adding a provision that would penalize consumers for not keeping their plans, by imposing a six-month waiting provision before they could re-enroll.

The change, intended to satisfy insurers and minimize the number of Americans who may drop their plans if the bill becomes law, received measured praise from some industry officials but sharp criticism from patient advocates.

The move — the first in a series of changes Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) plans to make in the next few days — underscores the degree to which Republicans need to retool their health bill if they hope to pass it this week.

Some of the targeted measures already in the bill have prompted a backlash, and leaders are navigating between moderate Republicans who want to preserve key aspects of the ACA and conservatives hoping to pare it back even further.

The latest change aims to provide a stronger incentive for younger and healthier Americans to maintain health insurance, by making consumers who drop their policies for 63 days or more face a six-month waiting period before coverage may begin in the following year.

More ...

The "liberty" party. Don't see anything about keeping your rates the same through this period.