Trumpcare

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
apparently you think people are too stupid to buy more affordable insurance without a mandate.

Nah, I am just honest enough and realistic enough to understand that a good portion of family's cannot afford the high price of insurance or what isn't covered when they the choice is a tax-cut-for-the-righ *healthcare* plan.

Trump's and the GOP's new motto: Make America sick again.

dodge

Nah, I am just honest enough and realistic enough to understand that a good portion of family's cannot afford the high price of insurance or what isn't covered when they the choice is a tax-cut-for-the-righ *healthcare* plan.

Trump's and the GOP's new motto: Make America sick again.

63,000,000 Americans voted for Trump so your useless opinion is noted.

5.7 million illegal votes as reported by the news so Trump won both the popular votes and electoral college !

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
63,000,000 Americans voted for Trump so your useless opinion is noted.

5.7 million illegal votes as reported by the news so Trump won both the popular votes and electoral college !
Of course "dodge" is willing to produce a credible source to substantiate his claim that 5.7 million votes were cast - or does he intend to follow this President's example and spend the next 41 days bluffing, before being forced to admit that their were no illegal votes?

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Obummercare has collapsed, it's time for a new plan

The Republican Senate plan includes $50 billion to stabilize "Obamacare" before the transition to ther new plan!

Having done everything in their power to undermine "Obamacare," Senate Republicans are now willing to make it work - when it suits their purpose!

In marked contrast to "Patrick jane," I've provided a proper source to substantiate my claim!

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/339003-senate-bill-contains-50b-to-stabilize-obamacare-markets

jeffblue101

The Republican Senate plan includes $50 billion to stabilize "Obamacare" before the transition to ther new plan!

Having done everything in their power to undermine "Obamacare," Senate Republicans are now willing to make it work - when it suits their purpose!

In marked contrast to "Patrick jane," I've provided a proper source to substantiate my claim!

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/339003-senate-bill-contains-50b-to-stabilize-obamacare-markets

in what way did Rebulicans undermine Obamacare? the bill was mess from the very beginning.

jeffblue101

They spent 7 years attempting to repeal it. They had no desire to make it better.
so where exactly is evidence that Rebulicans succeeded in undermining the bill via failed repeal attempts, it's more like the poorly written bill failed as expected. secondly, it was the democrats who strategically shut out the rebulicans, why exactly should Republicans have any blame in mess that the Democrats made?

jeffblue101

Actually the story is that Trump started with the "mean" comments while describing the HOuse bill

I can understand Trump's sentiments he wants a more comprehensive bill to be passed but the current law making process in the senate just doesn't allow it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The demonrats say that the new bill is mean. "Those Republican meanies are passing healthcare for the country"

Actually Trump said the bill is mean ... so is he a demon or a rat ... OR both?

Actually the story is that Trump started with the "mean" comments while describing the HOuse bill

Yep ... more than likely he was glued to his TV screen listening to all the comments about how mean the new bill is and wanted save face because we KNOW he couldn't care less about the health of Americans.

I can understand Trump's sentiments he wants a more comprehensive bill to be passed but the current law making process in the senate just doesn't allow it.

IF that were truly the case, he would have worked with the ACA to make it better. It would have been much simpler, quicker and he would have had bipartisan support. His true motive for sabotaging the ACA is to stick it to Obama for embarrassing him over the lie of birtherism. For him, the health and life of Americans are less important that his bruised ego and revenge.