Trump Trolls

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Sprechen Sie deutsch?YA ne ponimayu.

Ja.
Eastern Germany vas ze real stuff. Vie know how to make sie really talk (Water-boarding sucks).

The Ruskies haf too many stupid letters in their alphabet. Mainly cos they are overweight and drink too much vodka.

john w

Hall of Fame
I had to get the sodding bus back home...

:plain:

vQZ2KIP.jpg

Commie! saint John "Joe McCarthy, Jr." W

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Last time I parked there all that was left were me hubcaps...

:mmph:

Years back my old boss was an Indian from the Punjab. Going up North on company business with my boss, we stopped off in Brummy to meet his relatives. I am a white honkey so stuck out big time. Cos I was with an Indian I was welcomed into the community. We went for a sauna with my bosses uncle, in conversation he explained to me how business can be conducted if things go bad (this was a few decades ago). The price for some hired help to break the legs of some one with a base ball bat was £500. Make sure you pay upfront and in cash otherwise you would be hopping about as well.

BTW No, I am not saying white honkeys like me are any different. Sadly, human nature is what it is.

Arthur Brain

Years back my old boss was an Indian from the Punjab. Going up North on company business with my boss, we stopped off in Brummy to meet his relatives. I am a white honkey so stuck out big time. Cos I was with an Indian I was welcomed into the community. We went for a sauna with my bosses uncle, in conversation he explained to me how business can be conducted if things go bad (this was a few decades ago). The price for some hired help to break the legs of some one with a base ball bat was £500. Make sure you pay upfront and in cash otherwise you would be hopping about as well.

BTW No, I am not saying white honkeys like me are any different. Sadly, human nature is what it is.

Well, I was only joking about the car anyway...;)

Human nature is a mix, from ugly to sublime and all inbetween.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
vQZ2KIP.jpg

Commie! saint John "Joe McCarthy, Jr." W

If only.

Don't go sick in the UK. If you need health care the quickest route is to get the train to Calais FRANCE.

I jest not.

UK NHS Problems:
1 Fat cat managers sucking the money out.
2 Fat cat pensions sucking the money out.
3 Complete cut to social support meaning BIG time bed blocking.
4 Severely underpaying those at the coal face: Nurses
5. Private health care. Train a doctor for free and what does he do? Fcuk of into private business.

Listen up in the USA: Obamacare was GOOD.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Well, I was only joking about the car anyway...;)

Human nature is a mix, from ugly to sublime and all inbetween.

Amen Bro

I once spent a week on a boat in the ocean with a bunch of convicts. Some of the ugliest dudes were soft as lard inside. They had made a mistake, or maybe from a not so good family upbringing. Big learning experience for me.

Being human is not easy.

Arthur Brain

Amen Bro

I once spent a week on a boat in the ocean with a bunch of convicts. Some of the ugliest dudes were soft as lard inside. They had made a mistake, or maybe from a not so good family upbringing. Big learning experience for me.

Being human is not easy.

It isn't, and in different circumstances or events we could both just as easily be on that exact same boat but as the convicts.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
It isn't, and in different circumstances or events we could both just as easily be on that exact same boat but as the convicts.

I think I know where you are coming from. If so, yes, you are dead right.

Having crossed the English Channel from France we attempted to moor up in a famous Naval harbour, Portsmouth in the UK. This involved landing one of the thug convicts on a mooring buoy while we went around and generally cocked things up. The language from the thug was so base that we all laughed involuntary, even the upper class British stiff upper lip captain.

The reality was that the thug convict sat on the buoy was in danger of drowning. It was the reality that, as you say, we could be in the same boat, that though made us laugh, also drove home the fact that we could be in the same position in our own lives.

Arthur Brain

I think I know where you are coming from. If so, yes, you are dead right.

Having crossed the English Channel from France we attempted to moor up in a famous Naval harbour, Portsmouth in the UK. This involved landing one of the thug convicts on a mooring buoy while we went around and generally cocked things up. The language from the thug was so base that we all laughed involuntary, even the upper class British stiff upper lip captain.

The reality was that the thug convict sat on the buoy was in danger of drowning. It was the reality that, as you say, we could be in the same boat, that though made us laugh, also drove home the fact that we could be in the same position in our own lives.

Well, one drink too many, one ill advised lash out in anger, one of many things and a lot of us could have found ourselves convicted of something and in a cell. I love 'Red's' speech at his final parole hearing in "The Shawshank Redemption" where he's just disarmingly honest.