Trump Trolls

john w

Hall of Fame
One of the biggest Trump trolls, Comrade Stephen Colbert, a typical RCO(Roman Catholic Organization) liberal:

8aebe57930e754bd_show_us_your_taxes.gif

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Decades ago I read a book 'The Late Great Planet Earth' by Hal Lindsey. The book explains that the end of the world would be preceded by a one world leader. He would be all powerful and helped by the beast to rule all.

I know several people who hold to different versions of the Apocalypse though, in general, the notion of an all powerful and clever leader is a common theme. Then we get Trump!

I don't get it, can anyone help me out?
The days of there ever being such a political figure are past. The future is going to be all nations joining the Union under the Constitution of the United States, and no POTUS has ever, or will ever have the dictatorial power of a king, emperor, or Hitler.

Arthur Brain

Hey, Artie- a brother told me that you were not a US citizen? True? You are a citizen of what commie country, if true?

It certainly is true and hardly a secret. Don't live in a 'commie' country though, so not sure where you're getting that from.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah, remembering now just how pointless it was to even have a normal(ish) conversation with you. Like talking with someone after they've smoked nineteen spliffs...'and all that jazz'.

:plain:
Oh yeh, Comrade Alexei?

a-man-who-doesnt-drink-beer-and-smoke-cigars-is-5017391.png

Time for a brewski, and a cigar...

Lon

Yeah, remembering now just how pointless it was to even have a normal(ish) conversation with you. Like talking with someone after they've smoked nineteen spliffs...'and all that jazz'.

:plain:
Not that bad, but definitely cultural (not the beer or jazz):
FF 10:43-11:24

Gary K

Banned
Not that bad, but definitely cultural (not the beer or jazz):
FF 10:43-11:24

Well, Lon, it's nice to know you consider Mayberry, Barney, Andy, Opie, and Aunt Bee to be representative of the entire current US. ;) I don't quite see the parallels, but that's all right. If you do, well, that's just fine. By the way, who is it that you see as representing you?

Gary K

Banned
Lon,

Btw, it's nice to find another Mayberry RFD fan. I've liked this show for as long as I've ever known of it. I still watch re-runs online every once in a while. Good show. Good values. Great humor.

john w

Hall of Fame
Lon,

Btw, it's nice to find another Mayberry RFD fan. I've liked this show for as long as I've ever known of it. I still watch re-runs online every once in a while. Good show. Good values. Great humor.

"The Great Tribulation" started in 1968, when TAGS went to color, and Ange lost his southern accent(per Mayor STP). Howard Sprague was the anti-christ.