Trump Trolls

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh well done old chap!

Although it's just plain ole English in these parts without any need for the 'the' addendum.

Crikey, is that the time? Must report to the imperialist overlords and all that blues...

Capitalist saint John W: I collect jokes people tell about me.

Vs. commie Stalin: He collected people who told jokes about him.

Lon

Well, Lon, it's nice to know you consider Mayberry, Barney, Andy, Opie, and Aunt Bee to be representative of the entire current US. ;) I don't quite see the parallels, but that's all right. If you do, well, that's just fine. By the way, who is it that you see as representing you?
Good question, let me know if something comes to mind. The WHOLE United States? :nono: I think you overshot 'cultural' :chuckle: That's okay too but I can't think of a character off the bat for that either. :think:

Gary K

Banned
Good question, let me know if something comes to mind. The WHOLE United States? :nono: I think you overshot 'cultural' :chuckle: That's okay too but I can't think of a character off the bat for that either. :think:

Oh, that's OK. I got a kick out of your example of culture. I think it's twisted, but it's yours. Mayberry is so far away from anything to do with current US culture I really couldn't understand your point. Current US culture is more like the following in which a university professor is fighting back against the in-vogue culture of today: https://torontolife.com/city/u-t-professor-sparked-vicious-battle-gender-neutral-pronouns/

Here is more of our Mayberry-like culture today.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-appalling-protests-at-evergreen-state-college/article/2008407

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Oh yeh, Comrade Alexei?

a-man-who-doesnt-drink-beer-and-smoke-cigars-is-5017391.png

Time for a brewski, and a cigar...

Trump neither drinks, or smokes cigars. Proof he is a comie.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
The Trump trolls are persistent but they are starting to peter out. Their only ploy is to troll Trump threads, it's really all they post about, no creativity. They know if they start a thread nobody shows up, so they use my threads. Glad I can help. :thumb:

Hmmm, Can anyone Trump that?

Lon

Oh, that's OK. I got a kick out of your example of culture. I think it's twisted, but it's yours. Mayberry is so far away from anything to do with current US culture I really couldn't understand your point. Current US culture is more like the following in which a university professor is fighting back against the in-vogue culture of today: https://torontolife.com/city/u-t-professor-sparked-vicious-battle-gender-neutral-pronouns/

Here is more of our Mayberry-like culture today.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-appalling-protests-at-evergreen-state-college/article/2008407

We still have no few small towns. I'm not in one but WANT TO BE :noway:

Looking forward to the day where "NEWS" is "Homer got cut on some barbwire." "That a fact?" "Yes...." And we both continue to whittle in front of the general store where I bought a can of peaches.

Gary K

Banned

Looking forward to the day where "NEWS" is "Homer got cut on some barbwire." "That a fact?" "Yes...." And we both continue to whittle in front of the general store where I bought a can of peaches.

I like it, Lon. I am a small town guy. I live in one not too much larger than Mayberry, and have spent the vast majority of my life in small town USA. In fact, when I was born my parents lived more than 50 miles from the closest town. And I've spent summers living in a few of the old ghost towns of the West where there were still boot hills and crumbling taverns.

I lived on the outskirts of the Portland, Ore. metro area for 3 years once and I hated it. The traffic, all the people, etc... just drove me nuts.

Reactions: Lon

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

The problem is that the exodus from those towns continues. I have a cousin who farmed near a small town in Iowa. Used to have a bank and a newspaper. Now, it's mostly unoccupied houses and all the businesses have left.

And if Homer gets hurt, it's more likely that his meth lab blew up. I couldn't believe it when Steve told me that the state police busted someone cooking drugs in what used to be downtown.

Reactions: Lon

zzub

BANNED
Banned
The Trump trolletes are going to blow a gasket soon, number of Americans on unemployment benefits reaches a 44 year low...

Well, I just farted. Don't think there is any gasket damage.

Seriously PJ, The UK also has a record drop in unemployment as well, and Trump has nothing to do with that either.

And yes, the UK also has a, to quote Trump himself, 'lot of people coming from "sh**H*le" countries' as well.

Keep the posts coming. Very entertaining.

Thanks

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Anybody:

Give me a list of things that Trump has done since being in office that makes you support him

Okay, to start with:

And finally,..

If I think of anymore I'll be sure to amend the list.

I heard on the news that Kim Jong Un has replaced the button on his desk with a knob. Looking forward to more news from the Whites House.