Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Since "The Donald's" November 8, 2016 coup, through the 8/2/2017 market close:

Dow Jones Industrial Average: +20.1%
NASDAQ Composite Index: +22.51%
Standard & Poor's 500 Index: +15.8%
The economy was on an upswing long before "The Donald" was inaugurated!

The real question is whether this President and his supporters will accept the responsibility if and when the economy eventually falters - if the last 6 months are any example, Trump only claims ownership for successes, never failures!

exminister

Since "The Donald's" November 8, 2016 coup, through the 8/2/2017 market close:

Dow Jones Industrial Average: +20.1%
NASDAQ Composite Index: +22.51%
Standard & Poor's 500 Index: +15.8%
Based on promises that are empty for now.

The price for this is the dollar is getting weaker which means in time the cost of living is going to get more expensive and soon. Remember inflation? Gas, food, housing...
Also if Trumpy boy can't deliver the market will be in for an adjustment. A weaker market and inflation? :stuck:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/business/dealbook/dow-22000-stock-markets-dollar-value.html

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The economy was on an upswing long before "The Donald" was inaugurated!

The real question is whether this President and his supporters will accept the responsibility if and when the economy eventually falters - if the last 6 months are any example, Trump only claims ownership for successes, never failures!
If the economy goes sour, it's Putin's fault :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Based on promises that are empty for now.

The price for this is the dollar is getting weaker which means in time the cost of living is going to get more expensive and soon. Remember inflation? Gas, food, housing...
Also if Trumpy boy can't deliver the market will be in for an adjustment. A weaker market and inflation? :stuck:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/business/dealbook/dow-22000-stock-markets-dollar-value.html

Also if Trumpy boy can't deliver the market will be in for an adjustment.

Wow! What an astute "prediction:" The market will be in for an adjustment, if.....In my 34 years in this business, not one person had shed that bit of insight. Thanks for checkin' in. Next up.....

death-to-equities-8-13-79.jpg

drbrumley

GW Bush knew what he faced going in and obviously influenced the Federal Reserve to drop interest rates, create a real estate boom, distract Americans as they were counting their money flipping houses and launch another phony war which temporarily increases production of war goods and distracts from the realities of the economy.** Obama entered office with another more self-indulgent agenda, social aims plus more intense crony capitalism that morphed into fascism (examples: forced to buy health insurance, forced vaccination).* Fake economic numbers (inflation was 6-9% not the target 2.2% claimed by the Fed; unemployment was ~20%, not the 5-6% claimed by the Dept. of Labor—see ShadowStats.com) were never challenged by the bought-off news media and Obama looked good on paper.* Long-standing bubbles and propped markets will predictably fail now as entrenched forces aim at trump and shoot themselves. *[Casey Research]
Trump will struggle to look good. *But he will reign over the collapse of his avowed enemies. *His base is the little people, the disillusioned, the under and unemployed, the working class (not necessarily the welfare class). *
He has to act like a toreador and become a target and let the entrenched forces do themselves in. *The elites and the financial classes created this false economy, now they get to stew in it. *The financial classes own most of the wealth now and they will be the ones to take the fall. *

The Economy: What now?

exminister

Wow! What an astute "prediction:" The market will be in for an adjustment, if.....In my 34 years in this business, not one person had shed that bit of insight. Thanks for checkin' in. Next up.....

death-to-equities-8-13-79.jpg

Glad you agree with me, Trump-lemming.

john w

Hall of Fame
Glad you agree with me, Trump-lemming.

I have never taken a public position on "The Donald," on TOL, or anywhere. If you can find me doing so, kindly cite the link. Thank you for your cooperation, comrad commy.

And kindly provide us an other "The market will be in for an adjustment, if" stunner, so that all us Jethro Bodine's?Jethrine's can make adjustments to our 401(K)'s, 403 (B)'s, SEP's, Keough's.............................

drbrumley

The Russian Sanctions have been signed.
They're terrible for Trump ... Terrible for America ... Terrible for Europe ... and a real setback for the peace that Americans voted for.

exminister

I have never taken a public position on "The Donald," on TOL, or anywhere. If you can find me doing so, kindly cite the link. Thank you for your cooperation, comrad commy.

And kindly provide us an other "The market will be in for an adjustment, if" stunner, so that all us Jethro Bodine's?Jethrine's can make adjustments to our 401(K)'s, 403 (B)'s, SEP's, Keough's.............................

Apparently my Trump loving fascist friend who sings the praises of Trumpy boy and how beautifully he has caused the stock market to bloom like a flower, you didn't even take the time the read the post you first responded to. I included the link there. :duh:

Immediately after my post you responded to I linked in a video where Trump pre-election called the grand high of 18k a bubble about to burst.

Perhaps my Orange loving compadre you should stick to the MAD threads where your strength lies. I say Good Day.

exminister

They're terrible for Trump ... Terrible for America ... Terrible for Europe ... and a real setback for the peace that Americans voted for.

If you were in charge what would you have done differently?
Do we not punish our enemies when they try to harm us?

john w

Hall of Fame
Apparently my Trump loving fascist friend who sings the praises of Trumpy boy and how beautifully he has caused the stock market to bloom like a flower, you didn't even take the time the read the post you first responded to. I included the link there. :duh:

Immediately after my post you responded to I linked in a video where Trump pre-election called the grand high of 18k a bubble about to burst.

Perhaps my Orange loving compadre you should stick to the MAD threads where your strength lies. I say Good Day.

Oh. Please teach me, about the economy, Exminister Warren Buffet, Jr., or Jimmy Buffet, and the stock market, as this is all new to me, and your insights, such as "The market will be in for an adjustment, if," I feel will be in the next issue of "Barron's." Please?

musterion

He was cornered into doing it by the Left, which runs this country now.

exminister

Oh. Please teach me, about the economy, Exminister Warren Buffet, Jr., or Jimmy Buffet, and the stock market, as this is all new to me, and your insights, such as "The market will be in for an adjustment, if," I feel will be in the next issue of "Barron's." Please?

Oh it will be, but Johnny Wuss, it isn't worth the amount of time it would take to learn you. You keep worshipping the orange orb and you will slide happily into a blissful future. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.