Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jim Justice? The guy who declared that the Democrats "walked away" from him, after he'd barely been one of them long enough to run for office. You can have him. As far as I can tell, the only full year he was a Democrat was 2016, and he thought the wind was blowing toward Hillary and the Democrats. Guess what happens when the winds change?
That doesn't explain the fact that demonrats are fleeing in droves

drbrumley

I know, it's so hard for you to contemplate because the Right has built up this image and narrative of Clinton as some super-dishonest person, but the fact is she is lied about far more often than she is the source of a lie.

Ok, if you say so...Her speech about Pakistan when she was SOS comes to mind and that's not even thinking about it...

Apart from the email fiasco, it's actually pretty hard to come up with any clear examples of her lying.

At least you admit she lied in that, that's a start.

rexlunae

What I find quite amazing is how much the US will abrogate a better relationship with Russia, for the sole purpose of opposing Donald Trump.

Russia is a mafia state, and Trump is an extension of that state into our system of laws and governance. It's not about hurting Trump, it's about saving the rule of law, democracy, and our country's ability to govern itself.

A better relationship with Russia is contingent on their behavior, and they have been doing the opposite of what would be required.

This notion that a better relationship with Russia is in the cards as they attack us is absurd.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Russia is a mafia state, and Trump is an extension of that state into our system of laws and governance. It's not about hurting Trump, it's about saving the rule of law, democracy, and our country's ability to govern itself.

A better relationship with Russia is contingent on their behavior, and they have been doing the opposite of what would be required.

This notion that a better relationship with Russia is in the cards as they attack us is absurd.

Indeed ... there is no good reason to REWARD Russia for their continued attack on our 2016 election and democracy. It would be like a cop pulling over a drunk driver and treating him/her to shots at the local bar. Besides, everyone knows the only reason Trump wants a better relationship with (and will bend over backwards for) Russia is because he fears them. I predict at some point they will begin to *leak* info about Trump and his band of cohorts.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What I find quite amazing is how much the US will abrogate a better relationship with Russia, for the sole purpose of opposing Donald Trump.

It's not about opposing Trump. The Russia interference in our election is much bigger than the Putin's pick for POTUS or either party. The fact is the GOP has put party above national security and patriotism.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The criminal illegal leakers are now leaking personal conversations, private conversations, between the President and other heads of state. This is a serious threat to national security and it will affect all future Presidents. No world leader can have a secure, private conversation with the President from now on. This is the fault of leftist radicals that are hell bent on destroying Trump, with no concern for the USA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... there is no good reason to REWARD Russia for their continued attack on our 2016 election and democracy. It would be like a cop pulling over a drunk driver and treating him/her to shots at the local bar. Besides, everyone knows the only reason Trump wants a better relationship with (and will bend over backwards for) Russia is because he fears them. I predict at some point they will begin to *leak* info about Trump and his band of cohorts.
The more outraged you are, the more justified you must be - the left

Status
Not open for further replies.