Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexlunae

Gowdy wants Trump to start being honest and come clean instead of this drip, drip, drip. I figured Gowdy was so partisan because of the grilling he gave Hillary looking under every rock.

Maybe he has some integrity.

I wouldn't go that far. His pain point right now is moving their agenda and retaining their majorities. But if he keeps this up, he might just rediscover his spine.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Reporting the meeting on your security clearance paperwork doesn't make it legal, and Kushner didn't initially report it, which, if intentional, is still a crime, even if he amended his disclosure later. Nor does the idea that he's somehow a private citizen. He was clearly acting as part of the campaign, and asking for a thing of value for the use of the campaign from a foreign national is election fraud. How do we know it was for the campaign? Because that's what the email said.

It doesn't look, or feel, or act like nothing.

I think this is exactly as ugly and as criminal as it looks.
I'll bet you any amount of money that no charges come of this or any alleged Russian collusion

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Isn't it ironic that the Republicans did this for decades to the Clintons - Impeachment, 11 Benghazi hearings, always digging and digging.

So this has been going on for less than a year and the conservative snowflakes are saying whhhhhaaaaaaa!!! You guys are meanies. :rotfl:
The Clinton investigations are not even close to being finished, as well as Obummer and Lynch. We don't care about the left wing coverage and digging, it just makes us laugh

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Apparently he's been asked to testify to Congress. I really hope he's as dumb under oath as he is on Fox News and Twitter.

Same here. To watch his own son and the husband of his daughter be on the receiving end of a jail sentence, fine ... or the type of public humiliation that will follow them to the end of time would be his ... just deserts.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Same here. To watch his own son and the husband of his daughter be on the receiving end of a jail sentence, fine ... or the type of public humiliation that will follow them to the end of time would be his ... just desserts.
Whatever gets you through the summer :rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, i dont feel guilty.

tumblr_liwpsh41z91qf6ml9.gif
haha!
That cracks me up!

WizardofOz

Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

White House adviser Jared Kushner reportedly updated his federal disclosure form several times to include more than 100 names on a list of foreign contacts.

Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, updated the list of foreign contacts on his disclosure form — which he needed to submit to get security clearance — three times, The New York Times reported.

He added more than 100 names to it, people close to Kushner told The Times.

Some have raised questions recently about Kushner's security clearance after new details emerged about a meeting he attended last year with Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer.

Trump Jr. earlier this week released emails detailing his conversations setting up the meeting with a Russian lawyer he was told had compromising information on Hillary Clinton.

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) on Wednesday said in a "normal political world," Kushner would no longer have his job.

"If this were a normal political world, Jared Kushner wouldn't have a job by the end of today," he said during a Wednesday interview, "and at the very least, he should absolutely have his security clearance revoked."

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Wednesday called for Kushner and Paul Manafort, Trump's then-campaign chairman who also attended the meeting, to testify before Congress regarding the meeting with a Russian lawyer.

:doh: 100 names? That's bad. Kushner should lose his security clearance.

rexlunae

If it's nothing, I wonder why Little Donnie needed to *** LIE ***.

Well, speaking of which, maybe the even bigger story is what Trump Sr. was doing at the time. All this time while his family and campaign were holding meetings with Russians who they were told represented the Russian government, Trump Sr. was busily downplaying and contradicting and distracting from the intelligence assessment that Russia was the culprit. At the time it was odd, and even suspicious, but now that we know that there was such knowledge one degree from him, it appears to be a deliberate cover-up. Which strongly suggests that he knew all about it.

rexlunae

Can you imagine the backlash if any disgusting perverted scumbag had said something similar about malia or sasha obama?

I'm pretty sure Sasha and Malia never betrayed their country.

Trump's kids work with and for him. They're political actors in a way that virtually no Presidential children ever have been going back...to the Bushes. And the Kennedys. And the Adamses. And hence, valid targets of scrutiny.

glorydaz

Isn't it ironic that the Republicans did this for decades to the Clintons - Impeachment, 11 Benghazi hearings, always digging and digging.

So this has been going on for less than a year and the conservative snowflakes are saying whhhhhaaaaaaa!!! You guys are meanies. :rotfl:

Don't accuse me of supporting the swamp creatures.

It is funny, though, how the Clintons have real scandals and are still managing to skate. No one ever needs to make things up where they are concerned. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.