Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Using a foreign power an enemy foreign for intelligence is a bad idea and immoral. Too bad you don't get that. Russia in case you haven't heard wants to cripple America. Reagan certainly knew that. It is really sad that Americans are falling for Putin.

Russia isn't the USSR

Russia isn't our enemy, any more than canada is

They're both trading partners

exminister

Russia isn't the USSR

Russia isn't our enemy, any more than canada is

They're both trading partners

Quite delusional you are. Putin former KBG isn't your friend.

You have enlightened me about some in the right. All is fair. I bet you are against Dodd-Frank. Whatever you can get away with is legal. I suppose you liked the no regulation of the Bush era which brought on the economic collapse. Hey if you weren't smart enough you lose - no big deal. In politics and economics do you have any moral compass? Or anything goes?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Putin former KBG isn't your friend.

I dint say putin was our friend

He's not our friend, anymore than Justin Trudeau or Angela merkel are our friends

They're trading partners who can be expected to protect their own interests when they conflict with ours

glorydaz

I think the right wing media has you convinced. I have real doubts on how bad the Clintons really are. How is it they have been prosecuted for decades and nothing? How is it that now the Republicans have all branches of government and they still don't lock her up. It is all politics on the right. They don't want her to be locked up so they can readily stir up the right with this feigned injustice and get campaign donations. The Republicans would have been far happier with Hilary in office, so they could continue their spew of hate and rake in the dough.

Same for Obamacare.

They have caught the bus and now they look dumb.

Sure....you just keep telling yourself the swamp dwellers are of one stripe only. :chuckle:

exminister

He's not our friend, anymore than Justin Trudeau or Angela merkel are our friends

They're trading partners who can be expected to protect their own interests when they conflict with ours

Do you deny Putin kills his opponents?
Do you think he wasn't responsible for the hacking?

exminister

Sure....you just keep telling yourself the swamp dwellers are of one stripe only. :chuckle:
Not all the Republicans are on one mindset and the repeal and replace ACA is sure bearing that out.
They certainly can agree on who to hate, but beyond that there are differences.

exminister

Canada and Germany are not trying to harm the US. They are our allies. Trudeau and Merkle don't kill their opponents in case you missed that memo.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Unfortunately I don't think it will blow over.
What I don't understand is the people that say the TrumpJr. meeting and all the other hyped MSM Capital crimes committed by Trump are somehow "distracting" from healthcare and tax reform. The Fake News should have nothing to do with how Congress can do their jobs.

exminister

I'm done talking about the Russia hype, I'll wait til it all blows over.

I think it best you do. It's going to be around a very long time. Think of it like Whitewater, Monica Lewinski and Benghazi all rolled into one. Trump with all the tweeting will make it worse. He can't get out of his own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.