Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

exminister

Fox News video. PJ, best you don't watch.
Conservative media tired of Trump's lies.

Shep to Chris
"The deception, Chris, is mind boggling. There continues to be people out there that think we're making it up. One day they're going to realize we are not. Look around and go: Where are we? Why are we getting told all these lies?"

exminister

Quite delusional you are. Putin former KBG isn't your friend.

You have enlightened me about some in the right. All is fair. I bet you are against Dodd-Frank. Whatever you can get away with is legal. I suppose you liked the no regulation of the Bush era which brought on the economic collapse. Hey if you weren't smart enough you lose - no big deal. In politics and economics do you have any moral compass? Or anything goes?

:rotfl:

Spoken like a true Keynesian....which basically means you haven't a clue

Says the guy who lives in another reality where facts don't matter anymore.

See this conversation didn't move an inch....

You reply about judging my political views is where the conversation lost traction. :duh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Fox News video. PJ, best you don't watch.
Conservative media tired of Trump's lies.

Shep to Chris
"The deception, Chris, is mind boggling. There continues to be people out there that think we're making it up. One day they're going to realize we are not. Look around and go: Where are we? Why are we getting told all these lies?"
I watched that fool today. Him and Chris Wallace are jackasses, both Anti-Trump shrills

rexlunae

You actually think you are noble and fair, looking out for America. In fact, you are part of the cancer that attempts to overturn a fair election.

The election is over, Pat. Now we begin the important work of bringing down an evil, criminal regime. I'm fighting it because it's evil, but the crime is what will bring it down.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Bad:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/14/15973464/white-house-election-integrity-doxx

The White House just posted the emails of critics — without censoring sensitive personal information

The White House just responded to concerns it would release voters’ sensitive personal information by releasing a bunch of voters’ sensitive personal information.
Last month, the White House’s “election integrity” commission sent out requests to every state asking for all voters’ names, party IDs, addresses, and even the last four digits of their Social Security numbers, among other information. The White House then said this information would be made available to the public.
A lot of people did not like the idea, fearing that their personal information could be made public. So some sent emails to the White House, demanding that it rescind the request.
This week, the White House decided to make those emails from concerned citizens public through the commission's new website. But the administration made a big mistake: It didn’t censor any of the personal information — such as names, email addresses, actual addresses, and phone numbers — included in those emails.
In effect, the White House just released the sensitive personal information of a lot of concerned citizens giving feedback to their government. That’s made even worse by the fact that the White House did this when the thing citizens were complaining about was the possibility that their private information would be made public.

The White House website does now warn about the possibility of personal information going public: “Please note that the Commission may post such written comments publicly on our website, including names and contact information that are submitted.” But it’s not clear if the people who sent emails to the White House knew of this before the commission’s website went up this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.