Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You'll wait forever if you can justify it.

yes sadly i think ill be waiting forever for evidence from the left that Trump did something wrong with Russia. Also since im not making a claim about it, i dont have to justify anything.

When will you nutjobs learn your false guilt doesnt work on me? You hate that dont you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You'll be waiting forever because you refuse to look at it when it's provided. Sad.

No, i dont feel guilty.

tumblr_liwpsh41z91qf6ml9.gif

rexlunae

The "Russian operative" has never worked for the government - where do you get your news?

Doesn't matter if she did or didn't, for 2 reasons:

1. She's personally a Russian national. Even if she didn't represent the government, she wouldn't be permitted to contribute to the campaign, and the campaign couldn't ask her for contributions.
2. The emails clearly specify that she would be a representative of the Russian government and that it was part of their efforts to help elect Trump. That's conspiracy to commit.

exminister

The time and effort hillary's canadian canvassers expended didn't have any value?

They sure thought it did, if you listen to the interviews on the cbc

Did the Canadian woman lie about not doing it for months and then when it was coming out anyway finally confessed and tweeted about it?

exminister

The dims dig up every rock in the desert hoping to find a nugget of gold. That takes a whole lot of energy and they call it being engaged. :chuckle:

Isn't it ironic that the Republicans did this for decades to the Clintons - Impeachment, 11 Benghazi hearings, always digging and digging.

So this has been going on for less than a year and the conservative snowflakes are saying whhhhhaaaaaaa!!! You guys are meanies. :rotfl:

rexlunae

The dims dig up every rock in the desert hoping to find a nugget of gold. That takes a whole lot of energy and they call it being engaged. :chuckle:

Ok then, what do you think of DJTJ's emails? Is that an appropriate way for a presidential campaign to behave?

exminister

That's the most bipartisan thing I've ever seen him say. I'm a little floored by it, although, it shouldn't be shocking.

Gowdy wants Trump to start being honest and come clean instead of this drip, drip, drip. I figured Gowdy was so partisan because of the grilling he gave Hillary looking under every rock.

Maybe he has some integrity.

WizardofOz

Trump intervenes to grant rejected Afghan girls entry to U.S. for robotics contest

At the urging of President Donald Trump, U.S. officials have reversed course and decided to allow into the United States a group of Afghan girls hoping to participate in an international robotics competition next week, senior administration officials told POLITICO on Wednesday.

The decision followed a furious public backlash to the news that the six teens had been denied U.S. visas. That criticism swelled as details emerged about the girls’ struggle to build their robot and get visas.

This...is good :up:

rexlunae

Trump intervenes to grant rejected Afghan girls entry to U.S. for robotics contest

At the urging of President Donald Trump, U.S. officials have reversed course and decided to allow into the United States a group of Afghan girls hoping to participate in an international robotics competition next week, senior administration officials told POLITICO on Wednesday.

The decision followed a furious public backlash to the news that the six teens had been denied U.S. visas. That criticism swelled as details emerged about the girls’ struggle to build their robot and get visas.

This...is good :up:

Well, kinda. He saved them from his own stupid policy because they made the news and started getting him bad press. He should recind the whole foolish order. This is image management.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Doesn't matter if she did or didn't, for 2 reasons:

1. She's personally a Russian national. Even if she didn't represent the government, she wouldn't be permitted to contribute to the campaign, and the campaign couldn't ask her for contributions.
2. The emails clearly specify that she would be a representative of the Russian government and that it was part of their efforts to help elect Trump. That's conspiracy to commit.
Wrong rex. No crime, no conspiracy, no collusion. Get it? Don Jr. is a private citizen, not with the administration or the campaign. Kushner and Mannefort both reported the meeting. You got nothing. Again.

rexlunae

Wrong rex. No crime, no conspiracy, no collusion. Get it? Don Jr. is a private citizen, not with the administration or the campaign. Kushner and Mannefort both reported the meeting.

Reporting the meeting on your security clearance paperwork doesn't make it legal, and Kushner didn't initially report it, which, if intentional, is still a crime, even if he amended his disclosure later. Nor does the idea that he's somehow a private citizen. He was clearly acting as part of the campaign, and asking for a thing of value for the use of the campaign from a foreign national is election fraud. How do we know it was for the campaign? Because that's what the email said.

You got nothing. Again.

It doesn't look, or feel, or act like nothing.

I think this is exactly as ugly and as criminal as it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.