Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

glorydaz

a deflection, but i'll allow it

"rescued" in what way?

You'll "allow" it? I reread it and couldn't even understand it. :chuckle:

The child would be happy to be rescued from his sexual abuser (mother), if that ever did happen.

I'm pretty sure the "deflection" came when you suggested a mother had sexually abused her child.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The child would be happy to be rescued from his sexual abuser (mother), if that ever did happen.

one might think so, but it often turns out otherwise - raised in an environment of perversion, it's unsurprising that the child will confuse perverted abuse with love

I'm pretty sure the "deflection" came when you suggested a mother had sexually abused her child.

it happens, more often than people might think - certainly more than artie thought

same thing with wives abusing their husbands

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes, blameless

do you agree that the excuse of being abused absolves her of blame for committing adultery?
If you say the woman acting promiscuously shares the blame when she is raped, then an abusive husband shares blame when his wife leaves him for another.
If the promiscuous woman doesn't share the blame of being raped, then you can say the abusive husband doesn't share blame of his wife leaving him for another.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blameless????
You mean "blameless" as when a man rapes a woman that acts promiscuous?
You like to claim that the bad action of a man (rape) was a consequence of the woman's bad action (promiscuity) and she shouldn't be all that surprised that she was raped.
So why not apply the same logic of consequences of the man's bad action being the result of the wife's bad actions and him not be all that surprised that she fled to arms of another?

Fair point.
Thank you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
if my wife doesn't fetch me a beer quickly enough when i demand it, can i claim the marriage contract is broken and commit adultery blamelessly?
You are utterly clueless when it comes to the duties of a husband toward his wife.
Leave it to your perverted mentality that demanding a wife fetch a beer quickly is part of his duty.
Sicko.

glorydaz

one might think so, but it often turns out otherwise - raised in an environment of perversion, it's unsurprising that the child will confuse perverted abuse with love

it happens, more often than people might think - certainly more than artie thought

same thing with wives abusing their husbands

Fear can be disguised in a lot of ways, but when a rescue occurs, there is great relief.

glorydaz

If you say the woman acting promiscuously shares the blame when she is raped, then an abusive husband shares blame when his wife leaves him for another.
If the promiscuous woman doesn't share the blame of being raped, then you can say the abusive husband doesn't share blame of his wife leaving him for another.

Oops...I see Doser being hoisted with his own petard. :chuckle:

ok doser

If you say the woman acting promiscuously shares the blame when she is raped...

what i say is that when a person disregards known risk and acts in a manner that leads to negative consequences, then that person has "earned by their actions** the consequences of those actions"

for example, when a man disregards the known risk associated with raping a woman and rapes a woman, and is subjected to the known possible consequences which include arrest, trial, imprisonment and being physically and sexually abused in prison, then he has earned by his actions the consequences of those actions

**kmo's provided definition of "deserve"

Last edited:

ok doser

Oops...I see Doser being hoisted with his own petard. :chuckle:

you might possibly be right if i had used the words "share the blame" :idunno:

or are you dredging up three year old conversations and presenting them without context again?

Last edited:

ok doser

in the case of the abused husband who commits adultery, he bears sole responsibility for the sin (should be crime) of adultery

the abusive wife bears the sole responsibility for her abusive actions, behaviors and choices that she knew put her at risk of having her husband cheat on her and chose to ignore

ok doser

(regarding) ...the duties of a husband toward his wife.
.... demanding a wife fetch a beer quickly is (not) part of his duty.

i never claimed that it was :idunno:

so where do you draw the line?

what level of failure on the wife's part is sufficient, in your mind, to absolve the man of blame if it drives him to commit adultery?

be as specific as you can

ok doser

Fear can be disguised in a lot of ways, but when a rescue occurs, there is great relief.

regarding the abused child - not always - sometimes the fear of losing the abusive parent is stronger than the fear of the abuse continuing

sometimes the child doesn't display any fear or resentment toward the abuse, doesn't recognize it as abuse, views it as normal and loving behavior