Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What exactly do you think I'm crying about? There's no way your brand of legalism would ever come to fruition and you're just some guy who can't seem to think outside of Bob Enyart and biblegateway. You're a modern day scribe with nobody to stone.

and you're a bleeding heart liberal retard (yes, i know - redundant) who doesn't care about the cesspool modern society has become

ok doser

... The only people who are likely to stretch the phrase (for better or worse) to that extent (the extent that recognizes that God's covenant of marriage endureth all things save two) are the ones who are guilty of it.

in a similar manner, the only people who are likely to argue that God's covenant of marriage is not strong enough to endure some vague, unspecified claim of "abuse" are those who wish to engage in adultery

glorydaz

in a similar manner, the only people who are likely to argue that God's covenant of marriage is not strong enough to endure some vague, unspecified claim of "abuse" are those who wish to engage in adultery

Not true, Doser. God's covenant with Israel wasn't the problem....it was plenty strong, but it didn't keep Israel from sinning.

glorydaz

:think:

Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law. - Romans 3:31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:31&version=NKJV

But we know that the law is good if one uses it lawfully,knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine, - 1 Timothy 1:8-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Timothy1:8-10&version=NKJV

Artie :baby:

Using it lawfully means to show men their sin and lead them to Christ.

ok doser

I wonder how many mothers do that?

Very few...

not a whole lot of data out there, but found this:

The Australian Bureau of Statistics' 2005 Personal Safety Survey estimated about 4,800 Australian males had been sexually abused by their mother or step-mother before the age of 15.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-08/new-research-mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-sons/6679102

which is enough to demonstrate that, unsurprisingly, artie doesn't know what he's talking about

glorydaz

does it matter?

even one, caught and imprisoned, would deprive a child of their mother

A mother that sexually abuses her child would be thankful to be rescued.

If you want to keep this going, you need to try another tact, Doz. I know you have it in you.

Arthur Brain

A mother that sexually abuses her child would be thankful to be rescued.

If you want to keep this going, you need to try another tact, Doz. I know you have it in you.

She should be kept away from the child as with any abusive parent and locked up. It's a typical ploy of the cranks that advocate this stuff to try and compare adultery with child abuse and it never works.