Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Your claim seems to be that someone who commits adultery will be a danger to others.

yes, others such as their spouses, their children, their families, their societies

you've had my personal testimony, you've had JR's personal testimony

how do you disregard those?

glorydaz

yes, others such as their spouses, their children, their families, their societies

you've had my personal testimony, you've had JR's personal testimony

how do you disregard those?

I don't disregard those at all.

My advice to you both would be to count your blessings and move on.

glorydaz

"seek some warmth elsewhere" :freak:

i don't believe i've ever seen adultery described that way in scripture

people can find all sorts of reasons to excuse immoral behavior

He was talking about an abusive situation. Would you deny a person of everything....besides just their life, of course?

Might it be that the Lord will bring this woman to Himself? Might it be that the Lord might even require you to forgive her? Might it be that she will have to reap what she has sown, and that's the Lord's plan for her?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't disregard those at all.

My advice to you both would be to count your blessings and move on.
It is currently impossible for me to move on right now, for legal reasons. I want to. But due to the legal system we have now, I now have to look for another lawyer to handle my case, when things should have been taken care 4-5 months ago.

My lawyer did nothing over the past 7, going on 8 months now. And I've been stuck being married, with no hide nor hair of my wife being seen in that entire time.

glorydaz

then you recognize that someone who commits adultery will be a danger to others?

others who are innocent (the children) and who are directly impacted?

Danger? No, trials and tribulations of every sort may come, but to call them a danger? I don't think so.

You might be in danger of getting hurt feelings. You might be danger of becoming jealous. Not the same as the danger a killer produces.

glorydaz

It is currently impossible for me to move on right now, for legal reasons. I want to. But due to the legal system we have now, I now have to look for another lawyer to handle my case, when things should have been taken care 4-5 months ago.

My lawyer did nothing over the past 7, going on 8 months now. And I've been stuck being married, with no hide nor hair of my wife being seen in that entire time.

Yeah, that sucks. If you don't mind my asking, why do you need a lawyer?

glorydaz

let me be clear here - you're saying that the abortionist is not guilty of killing a child?

You could say he was guilty of performing an illegal operation, if abortion was illegal.

But the guilt for the death of the child is the mother's.

You know, I'm sure, that women will find a way to have an abortion....just like people will find a way to commit adultery....no matter what laws you enact.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yeah, that sucks. If you don't mind my asking, why do you need a lawyer?
Long story short:

Woman I married was here in the country illegally, she ran away when we found out, then we found out not only that, but when I met her, she was already married and didn't tell me.

She has not been in contact since she ran away except for a few messages, and the best thing for me to do is get my marriage annulled (due to her being married prior to me marrying her).

ok doser

sounds like you were a direct innocent victim of her behavior

ok doser

He was talking about an abusive situation. Would you deny a person of everything....besides just their life, of course?

Might it be that the Lord will bring this woman to Himself? Might it be that the Lord might even require you to forgive her? Might it be that she will have to reap what she has sown, and that's the Lord's plan for her?

great questions!

why do they not equally apply to the murderer or the rapist?

ok doser

Danger? No, trials and tribulations of every sort may come, but to call them a danger? I don't think so.

You might be in danger of getting hurt feelings. You might be danger of becoming jealous.

you might be in danger of having your marriage end in divorce

do you minimize that?

do you consider a failed marriage a trial or tribulation?

does God?

when you married, did you take your vows before God seriously?

ok doser

You could say he was guilty of performing an illegal operation, if abortion was illegal.

But the guilt for the death of the child is the mother's.

You know, I'm sure, that women will find a way to have an abortion....just like people will find a way to commit adultery....no matter what laws you enact.

once more, and to be perfectly clear, yes or no

Is the abortionist guilty of killing a child?

ok doser

Long story short:

Woman I married was here in the country illegally, she ran away when we found out, then we found out not only that, but when I met her, she was already married and didn't tell me.

She has not been in contact since she ran away except for a few messages, and the best thing for me to do is get my marriage annulled (due to her being married prior to me marrying her).

thanks for sharing that JR - i hope you're not here long enough to see that shared experience twisted and thrown back in your face