Trump Is A Knob

THall

not if I am as sick as I am today

Why can't you just admit how corrupt
the Republicans and Bush are?

Bush totally mismanaged his campaign funds
and got his bahooki kicked by a real business
man with real skills and a smarter team.
You are an idiot for supporting such an
incompetent loser like Bush.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A large portion already has, and.....for years.

This unintelligent, uninformed electorate is allowing America to be destroyed.
Did you hear Trump's speech after winning Nevada ? He "loves the poorly educated" - he said it twice :rotfl:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope America doesn't fall for Clinton's double talk. She would be the worst possible president.

People that are voting for her are going to vote for her. Most people (rightly) vote ideologies. It is the idiot middle 20% that think issues matter. Ideologies are what determines how you deal with an issue.

Tyrathca

People that are voting for her are going to vote for her. Most people (rightly) vote ideologies. It is the idiot middle 20% that think issues matter. Ideologies are what determines how you deal with an issue.
I'm not sure they are all idiots, the problem is that for some neither party fits their ideology well (since only 2 parties can't encompass everyone's views). Plus parties ideologies subtly shift over time and the best way to monitor that is the issues they are championing.

Ideology is obviously very important for the reason you've specified but I think you've over simplified it.

Christ's Word

Trump is winning because he started with an ideology of truth rather than political correctness. Americans are tired of being lied to, and all politicians do is lie. Trump's practical business like approach to problem solving is very attractive to people tired of the incompetence.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not sure they are all idiots,

I am. Explain how Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama can both be elected. Sure, there is turnover from people passing, but it wasn't senior citizens that voted for Reagan.

Ideology is obviously very important for the reason you've specified but I think you've over simplified it.

It isn't complicated that your ideologies determine how you view an issue.

Tyrathca

I am. Explain how Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama can both be elected. Sure, there is turnover from people passing, but it wasn't senior citizens that voted for Reagan.
Oh no doubt there are a lot of stupid people voting sometimes I just don't think the reason you specified earlier was a good example of that.
It isn't complicated that your ideologies determine how you view an issue.
Yes but what is not simple is craming multiple ideologies into a 2 party race, especially 2 parties whose ideologies themselves are not completely static. Case in point both Republicans and Democrats are moving further right and left respectively in recent years. Also what do you do when neither parties ideology fits yours well?

That's why I called it an over simplification. Because ideologies aren't simple.

journey

There are folks who pay the bills and folks who take handouts. Those who take handouts are most likely to vote for someone who will continue or increase the handouts. The handout voting block is large.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are folks who pay the bills and folks who take handouts. Those who take handouts are most likely to vote for someone who will continue or increase the handouts. The handout voting block is large.
Yep those are the ones who will vote for Clinton as they did Obama. Free loaders.