Trump Is A Knob

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump Is A Knob

The fact that Sarah Palin has endorsed Trump and joined him on stage proves it!

Someone should ask Trump if he actually vote for McCain and Palin in 2008 - given that he was a registered Democrat at the time!

Sarah just wants to have her name in the headlines again.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:mock:

but enough derailing

I wonder why town won't answer my clear, on-point question instead of derailing with his signature goofiness?

whaddya call them things?

123rf-Cabinet-Hardware-Image-small31.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
but enough derailing
There goes half your post total right there, but it's a noble sacrifice. :plain:
I wonder why town won't answer my clear, on-point question instead of derailing with his signature goofiness?
I actually did answer the point by noting that the lame attempt to off-handedly condescend in relation to the South was a stone thrown from a glass house...founded on sand, if you like.

Now you're free to pound it. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I call it by the brand name
It's common for people from various parts of the country to refer to it by a given, like those I noted. In the midwest, it's mostly called pop. In the far west it's mostly soda. In the South, it's usually a "coke", as is the case in Europe. In the northeast, it varies a bit more, though tonic was the preferred for a long while and "coke" is overtaking it.

I would never call a wegman's cola a "coke"
Good for you. You should have that inscribed on your tombstone.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's common for people from various parts of the country to refer to it by a given, like those I noted. In the midwest, it's mostly called pop. In the far west it's mostly soda. In the South, it's usually a "coke", as is the case in Europe. In the northeast, it varies a bit more, though tonic was the preferred for a long while and "coke" is overtaking it.

I call it soda. When I was a kid I liked Pepsi, but when my tastes matured I became a coke man. :rapture:.

Trump drinks TAB

fzappa13

In the South (and anywhere else chemical knowledge flourishes) we call it "Car battery terminal cleaner."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump repeated a vulgar word for a part of female anatomy. A lady in the audience said it in the front row, the mic didn't pick it up but Trump did, then he felt it necessary to repeat it. I think it was a plant in the audience.