Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Have any of them ever met Mel,
Like you, I don't know the answer. Unlike you, I don't believe you have to know someone to know things about them, apparently.

There isn't one single conservative Christian in Hollywood who hasn't been met with some sort of backlash by the media-
I believe you believe that, but I don't think you can sustain the point. Drew Carey, The Rock, Tom Selleck, Adam Sandler, Jerry Bruckheimer, Robert Downey Jr. and a number of others appear to have done well enough.

Hollywood is full of scientologists and overly wealthy people who idolize their selves and condemn anyone who disagrees with them.
You're shocked that Hollywood and acting in general is filled with wealthy people with ego issues?

Sorry, but there is nothing defensible or trustworthy about your prime slice of Babylon
I can't claim any particular affiliation with Hollywood, much like you and, well, reason.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

There you go, @Town Heretic
There I go? He was responding after the fact and what I wrote was:
It's possible, I suppose.

Makes me wonder why I should have to point out the obvious.
You're capable of more?

Trump appeals to Americans about America being tossed over to others, and so that makes him Hitler.
As if to make my point, that's horrific analysis.

Also like every respectable leader in the history of man
Well, no. Not like every respectable leader in the history of man.

, but let's make him Hitler- because why not
I haven't, but I understand why some do. He's a populist who plays well with a contingent of the electorate that is equally comfortable ruining a perfectly good bed sheet and using it as evening apparel, by way of. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I haven't, but I understand why some do. He's a populist who plays well with a contingent of the electorate that is equally comfortable ruining a perfectly good bed sheet and using it as evening apparel, by way of. :plain:

Hitler appealed to Germans who felt like they were being thrown under the bus.

So Hitler is the liberal's go-to argument when the people they are throwing under the bus express their concern for being thrown under the bus :plain:

You can rationalize it as being something different all you want, but it's really just liberals skewing reality like they do with every thing else. OF course Trump will be made likened to Hitler, the same as they can make a pebble out to be a racist bigot.

There's no end to that nonsense, except where their lungs blow out for a while from all the whistle blowing they do.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hitler appealed to Germans who felt like they were being thrown under the bus.
Germans had been thrown under a bus. The peace accord that ended the War to End all Wars was a lot like Southern Reconstruction. He also numbered a troublingly large segment of hostile, easily inflamed racists. And his rhetoric encouraged the worst in them.

So Hitler is the liberal's go-to argument
Hitler isn't used as an argument so much as an illustration in parallel. And that use isn't a liberal singularity. Google Hitler/Obama. I did and got Twenty million, four hundred thousand results.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nobody has ever met a Muslim who compassionate of gays, nobody has ever worked with a Mexican who cares one bit about white people, and nobody has ever seen a Jew even pretend that they have any interest in American prominence.

Mexicans hustle white people- this is what liberals don't really get. They think it's the other way around :chuckle:
The Jews have all their money banked in on either Zion interests, or globalization. Again, liberals think they are on the losing stick, but the Goldsteins down the road harbor more wealth than the Smiths a block over, and none of it is going to charity to say the least. The Muslims have Crusader text outlining the walls of their mosques, and we're being called xenophobic- we're the one's being called the persecutors when their home country's they send money back to kills gays and rebellious women on a daily basis.

I think it's funny that we even have these discussions, to be honest- in a world of common sense, there is Trump. In a world on it's way to Hell, there is Hillary.
It's not rocket science, there is simply no confidence to be had of the Left :idunno:

Arthur Brain

Nobody has ever met a Muslim who compassionate of gays, nobody has ever worked with a Mexican who cares one bit about white people, and nobody has ever seen a Jew even pretend that they have any interest in American prominence.

Mexicans hustle white people- this is what liberals don't really get. They think it's the other way around :chuckle:
The Jews have all their money banked in on either Zion interests, or globalization. Again, liberals think they are on the losing stick, but the Goldsteins down the road harbor more wealth than the Smiths a block over, and none of it is going to charity to say the least. The Muslims have Crusader text outlining the walls of their mosques, and we're being called xenophobic- we're the one's being called the persecutors when their home country's they send money back to kills gays and rebellious women on a daily basis.

I think it's funny that we even have these discussions, to be honest- in a world of common sense, there is Trump. In a world on it's way to Hell, there is Hillary.
It's not rocket science, there is simply no confidence to be had of the Left :idunno:

I worked in an office where my first job was working alongside a Muslim woman and where there was a gay man and a lesbian on the work floor also. She was charming, friendly and I missed her when she left and there was no acrimony among anybody. This is just you flouting ignorance and dumb stereotype as "fact", much like that monumental bore 'Trad' does when he isn't opining on about Plato etc...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I worked in an office where my first job was working alongside a Muslim woman and where there was a gay man and a lesbian on the work floor also. She was charming, friendly and I missed her when she left and there was no acrimony among anybody. This is just you flouting ignorance and dumb stereotype as "fact", much like that monumental bore 'Trad' does when he isn't opining on about Plato etc...

So, because she didn't tell you how she felt, she obviously doesn't feel that way right :chuckle:

Pick up a Quran sometime. That's really the remedy for all you liberal suckers, for real. If the Old Testament rustles your jimmies, the Quran ought to make you melt into a puddle of mush.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So, because she didn't tell you how she felt, she obviously doesn't feel that way right :chuckle:

Pick up a Quran sometime. That's really the remedy for all you liberal suckers, for real. If the Old Testament rustles your jimmies, the Quran ought to make you melt into a puddle of mush.

It's also been said that Islamics are encouraged to lie to Infidels and if they get the opportunity, they're to kill the Infidel.

Arthur Brain

We talked about a lot of stuff when we worked. Your dumb stereotyping is akin to saying all Christians ascribe to the likes of cranks like Phelps' and the Westboro baptist church.

Stop being a dipstick for once dude.

rexlunae

:rotfl:

There you go, [MENTION=7640]Town Heretic[/MENTION]

Makes me wonder why I should have to point out the obvious.

Trump appeals to Americans about America being tossed over to others, and so that makes him Hitler.

Also like every respectable leader in the history of man, but let's make him Hitler- because why not :rolleyes:

Yeah, what comparison is there to make to a demagogue who rose to power scapegoating against people who weren't German enough. For one thing, he was talking about Germany. Not America. America isn't Germany. Totally different.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nobody has ever met a Muslim who compassionate of gays
You need to find the "Muslims for Gays!" thread around here then, 'cause you're set to blow that one up.

nobody has ever worked with a Mexican who cares one bit about white people and nobody has ever seen a Jew even pretend that they have any interest in American prominence.
Is this where I get to note that nobody has ever read a racist who got race right?

Mexicans hustle white people- this is what liberals don't really get...The Jews have all their money banked in on either Zion interests, or globalization..the Goldsteins down the road harbor more wealth than the Smiths a block over...
Every time I get ready to lock "Moron of the Day" down someone comes along and reminds me why it's still relevant.

It's not rocket science
Lucky break for you.

How are you not all over the flat earth thread. :plain: Dave could use your help.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You need to find the "Muslims for Gays!" thread around here then, 'cause you're set to blow that one up.

Is this where I get to note that nobody has ever read a racist who got race right?

Every time I get ready to lock "Moron of the Day" down someone comes along and reminds me why it's still relevant.

Lucky break for you.

How are you not all over the flat earth thread. :plain: Dave could use your help.

Translation:

Das' racist!! ::sibbie:

Same old reply to everything. One would think the narrative would change a bit when after it costing you the whole government.
But no,
same broken record.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We talked about a lot of stuff when we worked.

Except the things that matter :chuckle:

You cannot be a Muslim and be compassionate of gays- that is why it is a capitol offense in all their countries, you moron.

Good luck lying to yourself though :wave2:

rexlunae

You're making my case for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.