Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Immunity to the will of the people isn't a good thing. And you would agree if it happened to you.

Immunity to slander and the rabidness of the Left's newfound fascism is the best thing to have ever happened. I don't know where you all get off on this recurring thing that you are the people or that you all stand on validity- you are a percentage of society, and you all perpetuate garbage.

People are tired of yall calling everyone a 'bigot' for having an opinion, 'racist' for taking issue with race, or 'sexist' for not being a pushover so women can feel superior.

Your will is not the will of the people, it is just a bunch of regurgitated, lapped back up again crap- you all have worn the needle flat, it's time to ditch the same old record :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Immunity to slander and the rabidness of the Left's newfound fascism is the best thing to have ever happened.
Do you know the actual definition of fascism?

I don't know where you all get off on this recurring thing that you are the people or that you all stand on validity
Everyone is a part of "We the people" but the point of voting is to what, again? Hint: it isn't there to make you feel good about yourself.

- you are a percentage of society,
Exactly right, they are. And in the last election they were a part of the majority whose will was subverted by a process that played to the minority, meaning that for the first time the hard right championed one. :D

and you all perpetuate garbage.
Oh, so now you aren't even responsible for your own posts. :mmph:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Exactly right, they are. And in the last election they were a part of the majority whose will was subverted by a minority, meaning that for the first time the hard right championed one. :D

They was no majority, 51/50 is hardly anything for you all to be proclaiming some majority especially when it was gained by sheer brainwashing and rigging- you all have no intellectual individuality. Talking to one of you is tantamount to talking to any or all of you. Brainwashed, bro :wave2:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
They was no majority, 51/50 is hardly anything for you all to be proclaiming some majority especially when it was gained by sheer brainwashing and rigging- you all are a single brain.

45% of voters stayed home

26.51 % voted for hillary

25.36 % voted for trump

Arthur Brain

They was no majority, 51/50 is hardly anything for you all to be proclaiming some majority especially when it was gained by sheer brainwashing and rigging- you all have no intellectual individuality. Talking to one of you is tantamount to talking to any or all of you. Brainwashed, bro :wave2:

This is almost like listening to Sheldon Cooper give a lecture on the prerequisites of social skills...

rexlunae

Immunity to slander and the rabidness of the Left's newfound fascism is the best thing to have ever happened.

As TH said, you should look into the meaning of fascism.

I don't know where you all get off on this recurring thing that you are the people or that you all stand on validity- you are a percentage of society, and you all perpetuate garbage.

Oh, I don't claim to be the whole People. Just a part of the larger block, and the only one that's growing.

People are tired of yall calling everyone a 'bigot' for having an opinion,

There are bigoted opinions. :idunno:

'racist' for taking issue with race,

I'm guessing no one gave you a dictionary for Christmas.

or 'sexist' for not being a pushover so women can feel superior.

I've seen what you think not being a pushover means. It's pretty vicious. Can't really find much sympathy for you there.

Your will is not the will of the people, it is just a bunch of regurgitated, lapped back up again crap- you all have worn the needle flat, it's time to ditch the same old record :wave2:

I think you would be better-served spending less time blaming your problems on me, and more time trying to figure out why people keep saying the same things to you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Or being lectured on fire safety by Nero...morality by Caligula...the relative safety of public theaters by Lincoln...or on humility by the president elect.

Coming from people who have compared Trump to Nero, it's like being lectured by a bag of rocks :wave2:

Trump won fair and square- he didn't rig it, still lose, and be sore losers like the HillBilles. And now you all want to say other countries are better because they decide everything by tiny majorities- well, that's what your candidates tried to say and America said NO.

All that recounting as if America is going to take down it's Constitution to elect your crooks in office :rolleyes:

You can blame the EC all you want, but this country wasn't about to let you all continue to keep it down the path it was going. They bow guarded the election at the last moment :chuckle:
The EC are people to, who were voted into politics just the same- it's mostly conservatives who seem to vote for more than just the President, and I suppose it's because liberals keep wanting to see the Presidency as a monarch.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Coming from people who have compared Trump to Nero
You might need glasses...or a new head.

Trump won fair and square
Just what I said to rocket.

...America said NO.
More people actually said yes to her than said yes to your guy.

All that recounting
Waste of time. The numbers were never the problem.

You can blame the EC
Or just recognize that twice now in a relatively short period of time it has given the public a president elected by the minority and wonder why that's a good idea.

this country wasn't about to let you all continue to keep it down the path it was going.
Except that's what it did...unless you believe the land itself was speaking, in which case you probably shouldn't be voting. . . or driving.

The EC are people to
Congressmen are people too, but who wants to let them use their bathroom?

I suppose it's because liberals keep wanting to see the Presidency as a monarch
That's because your thinking tends to be driven by non sequiturs. A monarch is typically put in place by a small, powerful group. A minority, if you will, with enough of that power. Sound familiar?

When the majority of people elect a leader who is answerable to them it's something else. Something unlike what the EC just did. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You might need glasses...or a new head.

Trump has been likened to anyone from Nero to Hitler.

And Satan.
I found that one to be the most humorous, because 'anti-Christ' isn't such a theme in this election- just someone commensurate to the deeds of Lucifer :chuckle:

Not my candidate, but more people actually said yes to her than said yes to your guy.

Hollywood is responsible for that slight majority- the same people who said they were going to move if Trump was elected President, because they are too big headed to see that this country made them ungodly rich and not the sweat of their brow.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's possible, I suppose. But the only person who used Nero, just before you hit send, in this thread, was me. And I wasn't comparing Trump to anyone in that.

And Satan.
I'd never compare Trump to a being with a razor clear understanding of who God is and what his duty to God is.

I omit your reducing nearly three million people to Hollywood bigwigs or their minions on the grounds that it exceeds the goofy quota for today's thread and I'm assuming you'll likely post again here at some point.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's possible, I suppose. But the only person who used Nero, just before you hit send, in this thread, was me. And I wasn't comparing Trump to anyone in that.

I'd never compare Trump to a being with a razor clear understanding of who God is and what his duty to God is.

I omit your reducing nearly three million people to Hollywood bigwigs or their minions on the grounds that it exceeds the goofy quota for today's thread and I'm assuming you'll likely post again here at some point.

A lot can be attributed to Hollywood. Take for example Mel Gibson- he makes a movie that has about two hours worth of Jews beating and maiming Jesus. Liberal, Jewish Hollywood made him out to be a homophobic racist.

Gee, who saw that coming?
Who would see this common theme in the media, that adulterates common minds with nonsense :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A lot can be attributed to Hollywood.
You can attribute anything to Hollywood. It simply isn't inherently true or necessarily rational.

Take for example Mel Gibson- he makes a movie that has about two hours worth of Jews beating and maiming Jesus. Liberal, Jewish Hollywood made him out to be a homophobic racist.
Well, no. Some questioned, some decried, many supported. It was problematic for some because of Mel's father. Then the police incident came into play and it got far worse. But that was Mel doing it to Mel, turning a smaller contingent into a hallelujah chorus while people who supported him before fidgeted and sidled away.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You can attribute anything to Hollywood. It simply isn't inherently true or necessarily rational.

Well, no. Some questioned, some decried, many supported. It was problematic for some because of Mel's father. Then the police incident came into play and it got far worse. But that was Mel doing it to Mel, turning a smaller contingent into a hallelujah chorus while people who supported him before fidgeted and sidled away.

Have any of them ever met Mel, or did they just follow with the liberal narrative every time someone does something they don't like :chuckle:

There isn't one single conservative Christian in Hollywood who hasn't been met with some sort of backlash by the media- Hollywood is full of scientologists and overly wealthy people who idolize their selves and condemn anyone who disagrees with them.

Sorry, but there is nothing defensible or trustworthy about your prime slice of Babylon :plain:

rexlunae

Because some of his rhetorical tactics are borrowed directly, and I think deliberately, from the Third Reich. Trump is a Nazi. But I wouldn't compare him to Hitler. He's not nearly that clever of a Nazi.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Because some of his rhetorical tactics are borrowed directly, and I think deliberately, from the Third Reich. Trump is a Nazi. But I wouldn't compare him to Hitler. He's not nearly that clever of a Nazi.

:rotfl:

There you go, [MENTION=7640]Town Heretic[/MENTION]

Makes me wonder why I should have to point out the obvious.

Trump appeals to Americans about America being tossed over to others, and so that makes him Hitler.

Also like every respectable leader in the history of man, but let's make him Hitler- because why not :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.