Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Certain Americans are the most privileged-
I believe that being an American is a privilege. Being this free and blessed as a people. You're free to narrow that to your heart's desire.

Re: what Cruc doesn't know about college demographics
Let's leave community colleges out of it, where there aren't safe spaces and spoiled sjws
This is where I'd say to a non-troll, just google Pell Grants and get ready to see where they're found. Not that there's anything wrong with community colleges, but no. And 2/3 of college students everywhere leave school with significant debt because, once again, they're not who you think they are, you ridiculous, trolling goof. :)

Sorry, but there is nothing comparable to finding basic, everyday human nature so offensive that one must march on it
There's nothing to nearly every complaint you make beyond the breath and motion it takes for you to make them. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This is where I'd say to a non-troll, just google Pell Grants and get ready to see where they're found. Not that there's anything wrong with community colleges, but no. And 2/3 of college students everywhere leave school with significant debt because, once again, they're not who you think they are, you ridiculous, trolling goof. :)

Every person I've met who has gone to a community college has done quite well for their selves. And I know a few people who went through the university who aren't any happier or make any more money.
Maybe it's just an issue exclusive to ol' Richmond, VA.
But also, it could be the that such education isn't all that much it's hyped up to be for the money you're dishing out for it :rolleyes:

ClimateSanity

Rexlunae says " Tax cuts have a very limited stimulative potential in conditions nothing like what we have right now. Specifically, when there is a short-term, systemic liquidity crisis, some sort of tax cut can inject cash into the economy to get things moving again. Apart from that, many of the things that business can do that actually results in economic activity are at least partially deductible. The tax system is mostly designed to tax the profits, so cutting taxes has the impact mostly of making investments more profitable without really creating any avenue of growth."

Says who and where do they say it?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Every person I've met who has gone to a community college has done quite well for their selves. And I know a few people who went through the university who aren't any happier or make any more money.
In my experience, there's a different set of expectations, but I've never said a word against what were once called Junior Colleges.

Maybe it's just an issue exclusive to ol' Richmond, VA.
But also, it could be the that such education isn't all that much it's hyped up to be for the money you're dishing out for it :rolleyes:
Or there's a difference between your perception and the actual rule. I've seen studies that indicate the average Ivy League graduate is no happier than his state school counterpart, but if you go to an Ivy League school and do well, provided your aim is fairly high, there's no substitute in terms of access to corridors of power and influence.

Most people aren't really interested in that though or geared for it, so it's nothing to lament in absence.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
well....

no

but he's gonna be president! :banana:

and hillary isn't!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I love how deranged the Left gets when it's nonsense doesn't work. Trump's immunity to them drives them up a wall, as if they weren't already a screech to everyone's ears :chuckle:

rexlunae

I love how deranged the Left gets when it's nonsense doesn't work. Trump's immunity to them drives them up a wall, as if they weren't already a screech to everyone's ears :chuckle:

Immunity to the will of the people isn't a good thing. And you would agree if it happened to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.