Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope. If I'm wrong then you should surely be able to explain as to how? You don't like Obama. You've decried Obama and have been somewhat vitriolic in your opinion of him and his policies. At the same time you believe this man to have been ordained by God to be the president of your country. So where else is your gripe if it isn't with God?

Where have I griped an inordinate amount of times? Can you supply at least 5 posts?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Did I say 'inordinate'? Are you wiling to say you haven't criticized Obama on less than five occasions and be truthful about that? Why would you even do it the once?

You're just looking for an argument. First, you tell me you're not British, then, you admit to living in the UK? If the British don't live in the UK, who does?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Eh? Where the hell have I said I'm not British?!

:AMR:

You said it here in this thread:

Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
It appears you have some anger issues brewing. Why are you so upset about an American President? You're British, correct?

I'm not. Why are you trying to deflect away from your own gripes with a man who you should be celebrating given if it was God's decree for him to serve as your president for eight years?

Arthur Brain

You looking for a medal? :chuckle:

No...

Now that the apparent confusion over my nationality has been cleared up; (I think you mistook one of my answers as to mean I'm not British as oppose to my intent of saying I wasn't upset as you'd suggested in the same post)

How about this. Would you be giving plaudits to God if Clinton had won? Were you giving plaudits to God when Obama did?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No...

Now that the apparent confusion over my nationality has been cleared up; (I think you mistook one of my answers as to mean I'm not British as oppose to my intent of saying I wasn't upset as you'd suggested in the same post)

How about this. Would you be giving plaudits to God if Clinton had won? Were you giving plaudits to God when Obama did?

Looks like you created the confusion, doesn't it?

Arthur Brain

Case closed AB. Your own words discredited you.

Only if you're so dishonest as to dismiss the response as solely regarding your latter question. Already addressed in my previous so if you don't accept that then it's on you. I've hardly any qualms in saying where I'm from GM...

Status
Not open for further replies.