Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

It is relevant. What you believe or don't believe guides your conclusions.

No it isn't. Your idea of a "bible believing Christian" is one that is highly likely to only be someone who believes the same as yourself for the most part. For this discussion the onus isn't on me to justify my beliefs. If you're inclined to rail against a president because of your own then it's bizarre considering you seemingly believe any figure wielding supreme executive power is appointed by God to serve in that role.

Arthur Brain

I really don't believe you have the "Authority" on TOL to bark orders at me or anybody else. Are you menaced by an over-inflated ego, perhaps?

Oh quit with the melodrama GM. Nobody's "barking" orders at you or anybody else. You bring such arguments on yourself when you go on about 'whiny liberals' who aren't enamoured with Trump and yet moan on yourself about Obama et al. Why aren't you celebrating Obama's presidency as it was God's decision to appoint him as your president for eight years?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No it isn't. Your idea of a "bible believing Christian" is one that is highly likely to only be someone who believes the same as yourself for the most part. For this discussion the onus isn't on me to justify my beliefs. If you're inclined to rail against a president because of your own then it's bizarre considering you seemingly believe any figure wielding supreme executive power is appointed by God to serve in that role.

Well, you don't understand because you lack "Spiritual Discernment." If you don't believe in the Bible, then, you and I cannot come to a meeting of the minds. I'm coming from a Christian perspective and you are being led by a worldly perspective. It's as simple as that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Did people rejoice in Hitler?

Hitler started out as someone who appealed to traditional German people and their interest, which was contrary to the Jewry and surrounding influence.

You see, Trump did a similar thing with America, so of course that must mean Nazism, gas chambers, and war right? :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh quit with the melodrama GM. Nobody's "barking" orders at you or anybody else. You bring such arguments on yourself when you go on about 'whiny liberals' who aren't enamoured with Trump and yet moan on yourself about Obama et al. Why aren't you celebrating Obama's presidency as it was God's decision to appoint him as your president for eight years?

It appears you have some anger issues brewing. Why are you so upset about an American President? You're British, correct?

Arthur Brain

Well, you don't understand because you lack "Spiritual Discernment." If you don't believe in the Bible, then, you and I cannot come to a meeting of the minds. I'm coming from a Christian perspective and you are being led by a worldly perspective. It's as simple as that.

Why are you, as a Christian, moaning about a guy who God decreed to hold office for eight years? You can deflect as much as you want and pompously bluster on about 'spiritual discernment' as much as you will. The fact remains that you've whinged on about Obama and given your belief system your actual gripe, ironically enough, is with God.

Arthur Brain

It appears you have some anger issues brewing. Why are you so upset about an American President? You're British, correct?

I'm not. Why are you trying to deflect away from your own gripes with a man who you should be celebrating given if it was God's decree for him to serve as your president for eight years?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why are you, as a Christian, moaning about a guy who God decreed to hold office for eight years? You can deflect as much as you want and pompously bluster on about 'spiritual discernment' as much as you will. The fact remains that you've whinged on about Obama and given your belief system your actual gripe, ironically enough, is with God.

Well, you're wrong. You probably hear that a dozen times a day, huh?

Arthur Brain

nobody's "moaning"

nobody's "whining"

that's just you trolling for a reaction

grow up

Sure they have, so have you.

Thanks for the "advice" but nah.

In fact I'm gonna give myself an early Christmas present as TH already has in turn and that's you off the radar (well, more so in fact) until the new year.

:wave2:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not. Why are you trying to deflect away from your own gripes with a man who you should be celebrating given if it was God's decree for him to serve as your president for eight years?

I really don't believe you're in a position to guide the inner thoughts of others. You seem to have enough to do with your own thoughts? Why not concentrate on those and let others deal with their own thoughts.

Arthur Brain

Well, you're wrong. You probably hear that a dozen times a day, huh?

Nope. If I'm wrong then you should surely be able to explain as to how? You don't like Obama. You've decried Obama and have been somewhat vitriolic in your opinion of him and his policies. At the same time you believe this man to have been ordained by God to be the president of your country. So where else is your gripe if it isn't with God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure they have, so have you.

Thanks for the "advice" but nah.

In fact I'm gonna give myself an early Christmas present as TH already has in turn and that's you off the radar (well, more so in fact) until the new year.

:wave2:

Well, if you're the kind of guy who can't take the heat, it's best if ya get outta Dodge.

Arthur Brain

I really don't believe you're in a position to guide the inner thoughts of others. You seem to have enough to do with your own thoughts? Why not concentrate on those and let others deal with their own thoughts.

Because I'm not the one arguing from such a bizarre position. If you believe that God has decreed people to be your president then every time you moan about it is moaning about a divine ordination. It's not my fault if your own position is uncomfortable to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.