Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It's always about denial isn't it? My side can't have done these bad things, it's gotta be those evil "leftists". When are you going to wake up and realize Trump has emboldened the worst elements of the right in this country. By winning, you told the country that Trump's racism and misogyny were okay. People have a hard time understanding that winning elections doesn't make you morally right.

There are hundreds of examples of this kind of thing across the country, and yes most are likely from actual Trump supporters. Sometimes they're even nice enough to make a video of them.

Simply put, HOGWASH! for as many videos, or news clips that you can display of nutters on the right, there are equal reams of video's & information of intolerance, violence, & sedition of the nutters on the left.

http://www.naturalnews.com/055973_civil_war_murder_threats_Trump_victory.html

http://newobserveronline.com/us-hypocritical-leftists-violent-thugs/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6279/how-american-left-made-political-violence-new-ben-shapiro

there are thousands like this, are you sure you want to get into a war, posting the violent seditious behavior of the far left or right wings? Doesn't sound very fruitful or illuminating...You have more than complicit in accepting a president that has propagated & encouraged fringe behavior going on 8 years, now you get to watch the fruit of that labor, Extremes are never good.

Alate_One

Simply put, HOGWASH! for as many videos, or news clips that you can display of nutters on the right, there are equal reams of video's & information of intolerance, violence, & sedition of the nutters on the left.
Individual acts and anytime there's a protest, or celebration for that matter, it can turn violent. See a variety of sporting events. Apples to oranges. And no, none of them are okay. But some here have supported the ones on the right.

there are thousands like this, are you sure you want to get into a war, posting the violent seditious behavior of the far left or right wings? Doesn't sound very fruitful or illuminating...You have more than complicit in accepting a president that has propagated & encouraged fringe behavior going on 8 years, now you get to watch the fruit of that labor, Extremes are never good.
Extremes are bad in general I would agree. But how exactly did president Obama encourage fringe behavior? He's not actually all that left, see Bernie for that.

Trump has the head of a dangerous and bigoted fringe element as his right hand man. I see no comparison between Trump and Obama. You're grasping at false equivalence.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Individual acts and anytime there's a protest, or celebration for that matter, it can turn violent. See a variety of sporting events. Apples to oranges. And no, none of them are okay. But some here have supported the ones on the right.

And many have supported those on the left, you conveniently want spotlight bad actors on the right but, give a complete pass to the bad actors on the left....but they are justified aren't they?

Extremes are bad in general I would agree. But how exactly did president Obama encourage fringe behavior? He's not actually all that left, see Bernie for that.

Rather than spend time putting it in my words...

http://menrec.com/5-times-obama-encouraged-violence-republicans/

http://instigatornews.com/president-obama-encourages-violence-and-looting/

Trump has the head of a dangerous and bigoted fringe element as his right hand man. I see no comparison between Trump and Obama. You're grasping at false equivalence.

You do realize that Obama has projected the same but from a different POV, you fail to see it through your bias...pure & simple. I see Obama as no less dangerous or less visceral, and there is half the nation that disagrees with your worldview just as much as you disagree with mine, that is why they call it division. I believe that it is you that is in denial that Obama is just as much of a divisive figure as Trump.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Maybe so, but it's pretty apparent that one major event swayed the election more than any other. And it has nothing to do with policy or ads or anything else.

I remember the day that announcement happened, the news media went bananas. Everyone assumed that the announcement MEANT something really bad. In the end it didn't but by the time the reversal happened, people had already gotten the Hillary is corrupt message with virtual certainty. Now we get the fun of having an *actually* corrupt president. :doh:
I wish that graph would indicate what those voters made their decision on.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It wasn't because of the judges race. Trump could not trust him because of the judges views on Mexican immigration. Any same person would not expect him to be remain impartial to someone who wants to deport all illegals.
A conflict of interest, but that alleged conflict is based in a political opinion that was unrelated to the actual case. Do we expect judges to recuse themselves from other cases where the defendant holds differing political opinions? I'm not aware that we do. If not, why is this different? Is it because of the judge's ethnicity? That the judge's heritage was preventing him from acting unbiased? :idunno:

fool

Hall of Fame
A conflict of interest, but that alleged conflict is based in a political opinion that was unrelated to the actual case. Do we expect judges to recuse themselves from other cases where the defendant holds differing political opinions? I'm not aware that we do. If not, why is this different? Is it because of the judge's ethnicity? That the judge's heritage was preventing him from acting unbiased? :idunno:
He was a Member of La Raza

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Council_of_La_Raza
The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza) is the USA's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization. It advocates in favor of progressive public policy changes including immigration reform, a path to citizenship for immigrants living in the country illegally, and reduced deportations

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would say the same to you.

Are you happy with this?

636146528404785527-15078644-10103151825548461-8098212294025493650-n.jpg

Spray painted on a church.

Source and other incidents

I didn't bother to look at the stuff you were trying to direct me too. You see, I get bored easily and therefore, try my best to avoid such things that may cause me tremendous boredom. I sincerely hope you'll be understanding of this proclivity of mine?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I trust that Trump will make a fine President and may go on to win a second term in office. God willing, Pence may follow after him and be a two-term President. Anything to keep the liberal Democrats out of office.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think all the liberal Democrats need is another glass of WHINE. After that, they might go out and break some store windows, start some fires in the street, and perhaps top it off by looting and rioting. That'll keep them busy for awhile.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Next time a full blown riot begins, instead of shooting tear gas and rubber bullets, the Police ought to throw Play-doh and stuffed animals at the instigators?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The only CHANGE these liberals need is, their diapers changed. When Obama ran for office, he went under the banner of, "CHANGE." What he actually meant was: "I'm only gonna leave the American people with change in their pockets."

Arthur Brain

The only CHANGE these liberals need is, their diapers changed. When Obama ran for office, he went under the banner of, "CHANGE." What he actually meant was: "I'm only gonna leave the American people with change in their pockets."

But don't you believe that each president is mandated by God?

Status
Not open for further replies.