Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Many reject him ideologically, that's no secret. But who around here quoted Bible verses about being subject to him because his presidency was the will of God? Anyone?

None that I recall. I remember a fluster of posters saying he shouldn't be president because they wanted to make out he was born in Kenya but if it was God's will that he should be president then why did they moan about it so soooo much?

Quincy

None that I recall. I remember a fluster of posters saying he shouldn't be president because they wanted to make out he was born in Kenya but if it was God's will that he should be president then why did they moan about it so soooo much?

Well, I for one am just sitting here wondering about whatever happened to my fellow principled Americans who cared about things like the national debt and big government with too much power.

I guess as long as things go your way, :idunno: .

Arthur Brain

Well, I for one am just sitting here wondering about whatever happened to my fellow principled Americans who cared about things like the national debt and big government with too much power.

I guess as long as things go your way, :idunno: .

It seems it's all ok as long as you believe that any given president has been ordained by God. Except, no, it doesn't as there's all sorts of moaning going on until the 'right' candidate has been given the job, in this case "Trump".

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
million illegals voted for Hellary

http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/

From your link:

Hillary did call for registering 3 million new voters a few months before the election. While we believe that it’s a reasonable claim that the Democrats succeeded in helping millions of illegals to vote for Hillary, — which is why almost all prominent Democrats, including Hillary and Obama, oppose voter ID laws, — we can find no proof that Hillary made an overt call to register illegal immigrants, or that this actually happened.

Quincy

It seems it's all ok as long as you believe that any given president has been ordained by God. Except, no, it doesn't as there's all sorts of moaning going on until the 'right' candidate has been given the job, in this case "Trump".

It's ok. I know right now it's hard for people to not gloat or panic, depending on which side they're on. Still, just wait two or three years. They'll turn on him. Not the trolls, who just use him to berate liberals for their jollies. I mean the actual normal people who will turn on him because the legislature will be a roadblock for many things he promised.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's ok. I know right now it's hard for people to not gloat or panic, depending on which side they're on. Still, just wait two or three years. They'll turn on him. Not the trolls, who just use him to berate liberals for their jollies. I mean the actual normal people who will turn on him because the legislature will be a roadblock for many things he promised.
Wrong Quincy, no road blocks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, he's already backpedaled most of it :p

"lock her up!"

next day

"I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt them," "They're, they're good people. I don't want to hurt them."

meh :idunno:

would have been nice to see him prosecute hillary

if only for the weeping and gnashing of teeth it would have caused from the left :)

Quincy

meh :idunno:

would have been nice to see him prosecute hillary

if only for the weeping and gnashing of teeth it would have caused from the left :)

and changing his mind on a full repeal of Obamacare on day one?

Gingrich saying that making Mexico pay for the wall was just a great campaign device?

Republican leaders saying they aren't sure they can actually expand the coal industry meaningfully?

No actual mass deportation, only convicted criminals who are illegals (which is good, at any rate)?

Likely only renegotiating the Iran treaty?

Why does he talk more about the price of fighter jets than the national debt?

He isn't dismantling Obama's terrible czars who weren't elected, he's just replacing them with his own.

Point is, Pandora's Box is harder to close than people realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.