Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's what happened:

1) It was God's will that Trump be the next Commander-in-Chief.
2) The Democrats chose an extremely flawed Nominee.
3) The Democrats used to many lies, rationalizations, and fabrication.
4) The Democrats were too quick to blame the Russians for their own shortcomings.
5) The Democrats looked around for "Scapegoats." The Russians, the FBI, the supposed
fake news, and anything else that might resonate with the masses. All of this was used to camouflage their own wrong choices.

Hillary is a very arrogant, out of touch, egomaniac. She would have been willing to do anything in order to REIGN over the American people. Had she won, we would have had four to eight more years of Obama type politics. She said herself: "I want to continue the legacy of President Barrack Obama." These types of Politicians, promise the world to the voters and deliver NOTHING! Power is their driving force.

Arthur Brain

Here's what happened:

1) It was God's will that Trump be the next Commander-in-Chief.
2) The Democrats chose an extremely flawed Nominee.
3) The Democrats used to many lies, rationalizations, and fabrication.
4) The Democrats were too quick to blame the Russians for their own shortcomings.
5) The Democrats looked around for "Scapegoats." The Russians, the FBI, the supposed
fake news, and anything else that might resonate with the masses. All of this was used to camouflage their own wrong choices.

Hillary is a very arrogant, out of touch, egomaniac. She would have been willing to do anything in order to REIGN over the American people. Had she won, we would have had four to eight more years of Obama type politics. She said herself: "I want to continue the legacy of President Barrack Obama." These types of Politicians, promise the world to the voters and deliver NOTHING! Power is their driving force.

All very well but do you believe that it was God's will that Obama had eight years in office?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So what's your problem with Obama if his presidency was ordained by God?

God allowed it to be. However, God also allowed Hitler to rise to power, as well. We may not like what occurs, as human beings, however, God knows what He's doing. You can feel rest assured that God has a reason for what He allows to be. Somethings we don't understand, however, we know that, ultimately, God is in charge and His will supersedes the will of all humanity.

Arthur Brain

God allowed it to be. However, God also allowed Hitler to rise to power, as well. We may not like what occurs, as human beings, however, God knows what He's doing. You can feel rest assured that God has a reason for what He allows to be. Somethings we don't understand, however, we know that, ultimately, God is in charge and His will supersedes the will of all humanity.

So it was God's will that any tyrannical dictator be allowed to rise to power and cause all manner of atrocity - from death camps to a rise in inflation tax. Ok then, thanks for clearing that up.

:plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ah, so you think that some people are ordained to be president to serve ill then? How convenient and subjective.

God's will "allowed" Obama to be the President. God also allowed Trump, Bush, Johnson, Kennedy, etc, to be the President for a season. We may not like some of these guys, however, you cannot fight against the will of God.

Arthur Brain

So it's only legitimate to "whine" when the person in office is one who's politics you disagree with then? If it's all mandated by God then you should be celebrating the last eight years of Obama's presidency instead of moaning about it.

Arthur Brain

God's will "allowed" Obama to be the President. God also allowed Trump, Bush, Johnson, Kennedy, etc, to be the President for a season. We may not like some of these guys, however, you cannot fight against the will of God.

I'm not arguing that anyway, but it's bemusing why you feel inclined to slate Obama so much if his eight years in office were divinely decreed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So it's only legitimate to "whine" when the person in office is one who's politics you disagree with then? If it's all mandated by God then you should be celebrating the last eight years of Obama's presidency instead of moaning about it.

by that measure, artie, the jews should have walked into the ovens at buchenwald singing

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It was God's Will that "The Pharoah of Egypt" was allowed the power he had. Romans 9:17 "For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not arguing that anyway, but it's bemusing why you feel inclined to slate Obama so much if his eight years in office were divinely decreed.

Hitler and Pharoah of Egypt weren't good guys, ought we to be overjoyed with them? The Will of God is first and foremost. It's not always about OUR happiness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not relevant and your idea of one would likely be one that only conforms to your own particular belief anyway. As it is, you're the one who admits that any person in a position of power has been afforded that by God, including Obama.

It is relevant. What you believe or don't believe guides your conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.