Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only if you're so dishonest as to dismiss the response as solely regarding your latter question. Already addressed in my previous so if you don't accept that then it's on you. I've hardly any qualms in saying where I'm from GM...

The confusion was caused by your answering my last question, first.

Arthur Brain

AB, would you, as a British citizen rather have seen Hillary as Americas President? If so, why?

I'm no fan of either and would sooner have seen a different candidate in office, but between the two then yes, I'd have sooner seen Clinton in than Trump. He's nothing but a volatile egotistical chump and it's scary that such a clown is going to be in such a position of power.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm no fan of either and would sooner have seen a different candidate in office, but between the two then yes, I'd have sooner seen Clinton in than Trump. He's nothing but a volatile egotistical chump and it's scary that such a clown is going to be in such a position of power.

So, you'd rather trade that for a dishonest, criminal type of individual? That's interesting.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Either way, it doesn't affect the UK that much. You people had the opportunity to deal with a man with an ego or a dishonest, criminal type of woman.

Arthur Brain

So, you'd rather trade that for a dishonest, criminal type of individual? That's interesting.

Interesting that you would think Trump is an honest individual bereft of criminality himself...

:rolleyes:

Get a grip. They're both corrupt and yet you're the one who considers the president elect to be ordained by God. So are you happy with God's decision this time around?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Interesting that you would think Trump is an honest individual bereft of criminality himself...

:rolleyes:

Get a grip. They're both corrupt and yet you're the one who considers the president elect to be ordained by God. So are you happy with God's decision this time around?

Yes. I say that, because you admire my opinions, so much.

Arthur Brain

Why does my opinion carry so much weight with you?

It doesn't. You're the one who seems to insist on this exchange being personal. As far as I'm concerned your argument itself is untenable if leaders are elected by God. There's no room for any sort of justifiable complaint from anyone if they think that. Yet how much whinging and whining, moans and calls for Obama to be impeached has there been on here over the last eight years? loads is what. Yet He was ordained by God to be president apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.