Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It doesn't. You're the one who seems to insist on this exchange being personal. As far as I'm concerned your argument itself is untenable if leaders are elected by God. There's no room for any sort of justifiable complaint from anyone if they think that. Yet how much whinging and whining, moans and calls for Obama to be impeached has there been on here over the last eight years? loads is what. Yet He was ordained by God to be president apparently.

I never thought that Obama should be Impeached. He wasn't my favorite President, however, I didn't start fires in the streets, riot, break windows and make death threats like the liberals did here in the U.S. So, is your Queen above approach?

Arthur Brain

Yes. I say that, because you admire my opinions, so much.

More bemused by the double standards in them really.

If it's a proper 'Christian' belief to accept your leaders as ordained by God then just how much 'right wing' whining, whinging, moaning and kindergarten toy throwing has there been in the last eight years?

Tons is what, just on here alone.

Almost hilarious.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope. She's more a figurehead in the UK as having anything directly to do with politics anyway so not sure what your point is?

Well, you seem to make yourself, "Judge and Jury" over who the U.S. places in positions of power. I just wondered what you thought of your own leadership.

Arthur Brain

I never thought that Obama should be Impeached. He wasn't my favorite President, however, I didn't start fires in the streets, riot, break windows and make death threats like the liberals did here in the U.S. So, is your Queen above approach?

No she isn't, as I've already answered and nobody is making excuses for the actions of anyone who riots regardless.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
More bemused by the double standards in them really.

If it's a proper 'Christian' belief to accept your leaders as ordained by God then just how much 'right wing' whining, whinging, moaning and kindergarten toy throwing has there been in the last eight years?

Tons is what, just on here alone.

Almost hilarious.

Don't point your finger my way. Point it at those who are guilty of those indiscretions. Worry about your own country AB. If it weren't for the existence of the U.S.A. the UK wouldn't exist. Do you think Russia and China are fearful of the UK? Think again.

Daniel1769

Why? Were you there? :chuckle:

Your answer to disliking policies is "You're free to pack your bags and leave." That's why. I could just imagine the abolitionists trying to get slavery banned, and here you come saying, "if you don't like it, leave." Or does "if you don't like it leave" only apply arbitrarily? "If you don't like it leave" is the most idiotic position that can possible exist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I said earlier, God's will is first and foremost. God doesn't choose His will according to what makes humanity happy. He's the creator of all there is. His will is His will, rather we like it or not. He has His reasons.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your answer to disliking policies is "You're free to pack your bags and leave." That's why. I could just imagine the abolitionists trying to get slavery banned, and here you come saying, "if you don't like it, leave." Or does "if you don't like it leave" only apply arbitrarily? "If you don't like it leave" is the most idiotic position that can possible exist.

Your opinion holds no weight with me. Do you desire me to give you a medal, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.