toldailytopic: What do you suppose God thinks of the Catholic Church?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What does God think of the Catholic Church? Jesus never skips a mass!

God could never be contained in a box...or a temple...or a wafer...or a banana (1 Ki 8:27). :dizzy:

"It doesn’t do any good to know a god who isn’t the true God. If you worship some other god beside the God of the Bible and you love that god--that doesn’t do any good—that isn’t the true God. If I pick up a banana and call it Jesus and I love it--so what? That doesn’t make me saved. It just makes me :bow: loony..." :banana: Full text: Life of Jesus Volume 1: Jesus Tests and Builds Faith Pt 4a by Darrell Ferguson. Edited sermon notes

Last edited:

Silent Hunter

You knoww what the difference is between you and me? I make this look good." ~ Jay, Men in Black
The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. - A.A. Milne

bybee

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. - A.A. Milne

Thus spake Poo. Zarathustra is dead!

IXOYE

Do you have special needs?

I've drilled you dozens of times (a real approximation, not hyperbolic), on mis use of scripture. I've broken it down exegetically, and supported my assertions with logic and the Word. Your response has been to avoid.

You can't claim I'm projecting until you go back and answer those issues,

THEN,

Show me where I'm projecting and explain why.

All you have done is point a finger and cry in your dirty diaper.

Seriously, you are a flipping idiot.

I've seen squashed bugs on my wind shield that had more brains left than you present on here.

:yawn: You’re projecting again (Matt. 4:6, 2 Cor. 2:11, Re 12:10). :noway:

Your understanding of scripture will be limited by: unbelief (Jn 8:43), unregeneracy (Eph. 4:18), spiritual blindness (Isa 6:9, 10), judicial punishment (Isa 44:18, 19) and difficulties (2 Pet. 3:16). Thomas Nelson Publishers: Nelson's Quick Reference Topical Bible Index. Nashville, Tenn. : Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1995 (Nelson's Quick Reference), S. 630

EVERYONE APPLIES TO YOU, NOT ME. NEENER NEENER. JESUS WEPT!

See:

Satan Inc (TOL Heretics List )

I workout. :freak:

IXOYE

He has never been to 'mass'...

He never asked for 'priests'... he never used 'wafers' or grape juice. He never asked for 'churches' to be built... etc.

Why would Jesus attend something he never had a concept of?.. and certainly never preached.

HE said remember Him through the eucharist.

HE established a priesthood in the order of Melchizedek.

HE trained a handful of men to finish what He started.

THEY trained men to handle things when they were gone.

Then you came along and took ALL of that out of the Bible and cried.

IXOYE

I know what you were posting... believing something as supposed to something actually being real is two different things.

I know my savior exists without a doubt.. He is with me all the time.. I don't need some sort of ritual to do something that already exists.

Why doesn't your church believe in Jesus' promises?

If you were with Him all the time, you wouldn't sin at all. So says scripture. You would also no longer be in the Flesh.

As it stands, I'd have to say according to scripture you are not in fellowship with GOd.

You do trust scripture for what it says don't you? Or will you rewrite it for your convenience.

IXOYE

God could never be contained in a box...or a temple...or a wafer...or a banana (1 Ki 8:27). :dizzy:

"It doesn’t do any good to know a god who isn’t the true God. If you worship some other god beside the God of the Bible and you love that god--that doesn’t do any good—that isn’t the true God. If I pick up a banana and call it Jesus and I love it--so what? That doesn’t make me saved. It just makes me :bow: loony..." :banana: Full text: Life of Jesus Volume 1: Jesus Tests and Builds Faith Pt 4a by Darrell Ferguson. Edited sermon notes

Yet, HE can be contained within the covers of a book by Darrell Ferguson.

What makes him more better than da Pope?
:sheep:

HisServant

If you were with Him all the time, you wouldn't sin at all. So says scripture. You would also no longer be in the Flesh.

As it stands, I'd have to say according to scripture you are not in fellowship with GOd.

You do trust scripture for what it says don't you? Or will you rewrite it for your convenience.

Well, knowing you... you would not be someone I would go to to explain what scripture says.

I prefer the Holy Spirit... who is 100% truthful and with me 100% of the day.

Cruciform

God could never be contained in a box...or a temple...or a wafer...or a banana...
...or a burning bush...or a pillar of fire...or the Ark of the Covenant...or the Temple in Jerusalem. OR A MAN NAMED JESUS Christ---right? Don't even bother. :nono:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+