toldailytopic: What do you suppose God thinks of the Catholic Church?

IXOYE

1 Cor 1:27, Jn 10:27 :sheep:

Again witn non sequitur verses. Search SHEEP and post the first one you think is cute.

1 cor 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty;

Show I"m foolish, show I'm weak,

I have to tell you, the only foolish thing here is you claiming verses means things they don't mean. BUT, the only thing you teach us is how to NOT use the Word as a weapon.
:loser:

Cruciform

When observing or arguing avoid the use of logical fallacies.
Still waiting for you to cite a single post to substantiate your lie that I have ever engaged in a logical fallacy on this forum. Go ahead, then... :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

IXOYE

We give out the word of God. :poly: What men do with it is their business (Lk 24:27, Ro 15:4, 1 Co 2:13, 2:10-14, Ps 119:130, 1 Th 2:13, 1 Pe 4:11, 1 Thes 2:13, Deut 6:7, 11:18). :mario:

I workout. :freak:

You post a lot of addresses to the Word of God in print, but none of them ever say what you imagine they say, you never show an exegetical explanation of them, you might as well say the Pig oinked this verse so it's a message from God. It would be just as valid as your tripe you do here.

IXOYE

Cruci,

Might as well ask an earth worm to fly.

Their natures both go against the demand.
Earth worms don't have wings.
SD doesn't understand logical fallacies.

He's a pathetic loser, crying for attention and hoping someone will buy into his facade so he can feel smart.

Seriously, he's pathetic.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Scriptural references] "...[N]one of them ever say what you imagine they say..."

:yawn: You’re projecting again (Matt. 4:6, 2 Cor. 2:11, Re 12:10). :noway:

Your understanding of scripture will be limited by: unbelief (Jn 8:43), unregeneracy (Eph. 4:18), spiritual blindness (Isa 6:9, 10), judicial punishment (Isa 44:18, 19) and difficulties (2 Pet. 3:16). Thomas Nelson Publishers: Nelson's Quick Reference Topical Bible Index. Nashville, Tenn. : Thomas Nelson Publishers, 1995 (Nelson's Quick Reference), S. 630

See:

Satan Inc (TOL Heretics List )

I workout. :freak:

Last edited:

HisServant

What does God think of the Catholic Church? Jesus never skips a mass! :p

He has never been to 'mass'...

He never asked for 'priests'... he never used 'wafers' or grape juice. He never asked for 'churches' to be built... etc.

Why would Jesus attend something he never had a concept of?.. and certainly never preached.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
He has never been to 'mass'...

HS, the proper response to my post was: :rotfl:

What I said was funny. Since you clearly didn't get the joke, I'll explain it:

For Catholics, a mass is defined by transubstantiation. A mass, properly speaking, is the unbloody re-presentation of Christ's sacrifice at calvary. The reason why a mass is a mass is because the priest says the words of consecration, transforming the bread and wine into the actual body and blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ.

In other words, if Christ isn't believed actually to be present at the mass, then it's simply not a mass.

Thus, when I said "Christ never skips a mass," I was actually uttering [something like] a tautology. :chuckle:

HisServant

HS, the proper response to my post was: :rotfl:

What I said was funny. Since you clearly didn't get the joke, I'll explain it:

For Catholics, a mass is defined by transubstantiation. A mass, properly speaking, is the unbloody re-presentation of Christ's sacrifice at calvary. The reason why a mass is a mass is because the priest says the words of consecration, transforming the bread and wine into the actual body and blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ.

In other words, if Christ isn't believed actually to be present at the mass, then it's simply not a mass.

Thus, when I said "Christ never skips a mass," I was actually uttering [something like] a tautology. :chuckle:

I know what you were posting... believing something as supposed to something actually being real is two different things.

I know my savior exists without a doubt.. He is with me all the time.. I don't need some sort of ritual to do something that already exists.

Why doesn't your church believe in Jesus' promises?