toldaily topic: Should Sara Palin run for office in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fool

Hall of Fame
Exactly. A job is a job. She didn't quit because she suddenly hated her fellow Alaskans. She had her reasons. And...she makes mistakes. She isn't God...go figure.

I don't think it was a mistake at all, when has the media circus surrounding any losing canidate ever extended past election night? Never? Her 15 minutes of fame just wouldn't end, Alaska was not going to get it's Govorner back so she went with the flow and now she's alot more powerful than if she had stayed and bogged down the Alaska Gov office defending the former VP canidate.
She clocked out, stepped outside, handed her apron and her name tag to her replacement, rolled up her sleeves, took her stance, and said "what you got now bitches!? What you got now!?"

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you being serious? If so, can you explain further?

12/17/2010

To: kmoney

Kmoney, as a representative of myself, I would like to inform you that you are hearby being extended an invitation to come on a hunting and fishing expedition.

All of your questions will, at that time, be answered in full.

Please bring the hot chocolate and nightcrawlers.

Yours Truly,

Mr. VegasCowboy

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hmmm...Christopher Pike it is then...
:plain: *green light flashes*

Enough with your ambiguity. Enough is not as good as a feast. Mary Poppins was wrong.
...sorry, I had a mouth full of sugar. Turns out a spoonful would have been better. So that's what I get for listening to you. :mmph:

What do you have against cowboys, sir?
What do you think I am, the NFL playoffs? :plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She will attract a lot of independent voters, and the so called "Reagan Democrats", so from her point of view, yes. The RINOs will hate her, but they already do. They hated Reagan. They hated Bush II, even though he gave them much of what they wanted.

That idiot Nydogg is my proof.

fool

Hall of Fame
It's certainly not as easy as people think. Not that I think I'd want to go there.

I recall a couple of recessions ago a friends father had secured a job offer from a Canadian firm provided he could obtain a work permit, no dice. However The US apparently has no problem granting work authorization to Canadians. He claimed that every morning there was a traffic jam in the tunnel coming and one going every evening but other than to go spend money they didn't care for us over there so much.
This was before NAFTA so I don't know if that's still the case.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
In the past? Nothing

In the (wonderful, sunshiny) future? Everything.

Well, at least it should.

You realize it's kinda like me saying "If you haven't drag raced a VW Beetle, installed linux on your Xbox, or danced on a stage in a short skirt and high heels, then you have no business running for president."

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You realize it's kinda like me saying "If you haven't drag raced a VW Beetle, installed linux on your Xbox, or danced on a stage in a short skirt and high heels, then you have no business running for president."

When you say "drag raced a VW Beetle," it takes on a whole new meaning.

:plain:

:chuckle:

There is one difference between you saying the things above, and me saying what I said.

I am right, and you are wrong. Of course.

:D

Nydhogg

I've listed my main three beefs with Sarah Palin:

He supports the War on Drugs, going to far as to try to re-criminalize weed in Alaska. I oppose Puritans on principle.

She's pro-life. I don't care about fetuses either way, but pro-life politicians tend to be VERY authoritarian on social issues that I *do* care about.

She supports abstinence-only sex education, and that is simply unforgivable. People shouldn't be taught prudishness, and teaching christian values in schools is cultural imperialism. As a Heathen, I'm directly offended by that.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
She believes in the inherent sanctity of the unborn child.
Not as far as I can tell.

12/17/2010

To: kmoney

Kmoney, as a representative of myself, I would like to inform you that you are hearby being extended an invitation to come on a hunting and fishing expedition.

All of your questions will, at that time, be answered in full.

Please bring the hot chocolate and nightcrawlers.

Yours Truly,

Mr. VegasCowboy
Now that just sounds scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.