To Those Who Think Adulterers, Homosexuals, Fornicators etc...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
most of the traffic was driven by trolls like barbie and artie and the like

(most of the political traffic, that is - the religious traffic was driven by other trolls, like squeaky and whatever anti-trin/anti-ECT trash managed to wash ashore and root)

i must say, i do miss the bananahead - nobody managed conditional outrage as well as her :thumb:

WizardofOz

most of the traffic was driven by trolls like barbie and artie and the like

(most of the political traffic, that is - the religious traffic was driven by other trolls, like squeaky and whatever anti-trin/anti-ECT trash managed to wash ashore and root)

i must say, i do miss the bananahead - nobody managed conditional outrage as well as her :thumb:

Some of my fondest memories were either with debating atheists or reconstructionalist types.

I don't want everyone to agree. Where's the fun in that? :chuckle:

ok doser

Some of my fondest memories were either with debating atheists or reconstructionalist types.

I don't want everyone to agree. Where's the fun in that? :chuckle:

sure, me too (on the political side)

but the types that were willing to engage honestly seem to have moved on, leaving the dishonest trolls, like artie, barbie and the like

one of my favorite threads is a perfect example of a mix of both the desirable types (alwight, manc, purex) and the retarded scumbags, like artie and barbie and the like: Black Youths - Extremely Dangerous And Will Attack You At Any Moment!

WizardofOz

sure, me too (on the political side)

but the types that were willing to engage honestly seem to have moved on, leaving the dishonest trolls, like artie, barbie and the like

one of my favorite threads is a perfect example of a mix of both the desirable types (alwight, manc, purex) and the retarded scumbags, like artie and barbie and the like: Black Youths - Extremely Dangerous And Will Attack You At Any Moment!

Who's the retard that started that thread? :chuckle:

Ah, reading through it, there are so many quality posters that never come around anymore. Even if I disagree with someone on nearly all topics, I can appreciate a quality, well thought-out post.

ok doser

Who's the retard that started that thread? :chuckle:

some noob i guess :idunno:

Ah, reading through it, there are so many quality posters that never come around anymore. Even if I disagree with someone on nearly all topics, I can appreciate a quality, well thought-out post.

yep, and that was 2011, when things were already starting to slide

reading through that thread again reminds me what a drag on the site the participation of trolls like barbie and artie were/are - knight should have permabanned them both years ago

ok doser

Arthur Brain

Sounds like fluffbutton needs his nap.

Quite possibly but certainly a wake up call in common sense. The exodus of people leaving and/or the downturn in traffic has been of the non fanatic variety overall so he's flinging his own waste at himself, which in essence he always has done with his stalking, nutty obsessiveness and flameouts etc. If people were leaving or showing a lack of interest because of the 'moderates' then his post doesn't make any sense at all.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
To Those Who Think Adulterers, Homosexuals, Fornicators etc...
Should be executed, flogged, forced into "marriage" and the like and that current laws aren't "Godly", what are you doing about it exactly?

Not much it would seem apart from spout off while living within current, secular laws.

First of all, nobody is in favor of executions, floggings, or forced marriage, so lets get past the polemics.

What you call "spouting off", some would call evangelizing & changing hearts and minds. Unfortunately, I think a really crappy job was done on our side of expressing the situation correctly, and the corrupt APA removing same-sex attraction from the DSM did not help.

Obviously, the courts have pretty much imposed gay marriage onto the land, and the thought Nazis do a fine job of destroying anybody who speaks out about it, so spouting off is really the only thing to be done at this point. Much like abortion, all we can do now is speak out, try to convince people, and turn the tide back. I doubt if it will happen to be honest, but one must always speak the truth whether it is in season out of season.

Arthur Brain

First of all, nobody is in favor of executions, floggings, or forced marriage, so lets get past the polemics.

Um, yes there are people who support those very things and they're not exaggerating either, hence why I started this thread. You thinks nobody supports executions? Check this thread out:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?22483-Should-homosexuals-be-given-the-death-penalty

What you call "spouting off", some would call evangelizing & changing hearts and minds. Unfortunately, I think a really crappy job was done on our side of expressing the situation correctly, and the corrupt APA removing same-sex attraction from the DSM did not help.

Obviously, the courts have pretty much imposed gay marriage onto the land, and the thought Nazis do a fine job of destroying anybody who speaks out about it, so spouting off is really the only thing to be done at this point. Much like abortion, all we can do now is speak out, try to convince people, and turn the tide back. I doubt if it will happen to be honest, but one must always speak the truth whether it is in season out of season.

I get that you believe it's a sin and aren't in the hyper zealot camp but gay people are just being afforded the rights they should have had in the first place.