This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

ClimateSanity

I'm guessing you're still pretending you don't know why white supremacists love Trump so much.
It could be as simple as this: Trump is the first president since brown vs board of education that is not a prisoner to the race baiting PC establishment. He understands that moving society beyond the racist evils of the past is not accomplished by taking measures that are inherently racist themselves.

The other possible reason is white supremacists have been traditionally been part of the blue collar lower middle class that is uneducated. They have been disproportionately affected by the globalist agenda post Reagan.

drbrumley

No. Nowhere here did I assert Trump was a white supremacist. He holds racist views, tried to enact racist legislation, quite possible was racially prejudiced as an employer. I didn't call him a white supremacist, that's your straw man.

I do think we have white supremacists here at TOL and it's a known fact that white supremacists vocally and vociferously support Trump. I asked you why that might be and you ran.

You won't even look at it, so you're wasting my time.

Another great cop out from the great annabenedetti.

Let's see if I can follow this logic...Anna says "I never said Trump was a white supremacist." Yet "He holds racist views, tried to enact racist legislation, quite possible was racially prejudiced as an employer." So last I checked, Trump is a white man. He wants the white race to be superior to all other races one would think. Thereby making him a "white supremacist" by definition.

UNLESS

Anna is claiming He is racist toward only one race...so what race is he racist towards one wonders...blacks, browns, yellows, orange, green etc...red

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
a23cdc596e499eab2d5e44afe6797164.jpg

By the way, this is a movie set.

drbrumley

Since you're the one who won't admit to white supremacists' support for Trump and would rather spend your energies deflecting I'll tell you now: don't bother.

You can't.

Feel free to find someone else to obfuscate with.

What do you mean I won't admit it? Are you not telling the truth again?

In my post to you (you can go back and reread it; post #887) at your pleasure your highness, I said, " Congrats, you posted links to people who are idiots."

Obviously they are "white supremacists" :duh:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In my post to you (you can go back and reread it; post #887) at your pleasure your highness, I said, " Congrats, you posted links to people who are idiots."

Obviously they are "white supremacists" :duh:

:rotfl:

If that's all you had to offer in the way of discussion, it's good to end with a good laugh.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why White-Nationalist Thugs Thrill to Trump

What drew me to spend an otherwise pleasant Saturday afternoon among a group of white supremacists was the buzz that Donald Trump’s then-nascent presidential campaign had stirred within the movement. Trump’s politics of resentment thrives on a sort of coded groupthink — namely, white groupthink.

Whether Trump himself, in his heart of hearts, is racist is almost beside the point. Like demagogues throughout history, he is taking advantage of an adverse economic and political situation and playing to the populace’s most sordid fears in furtherance of a lust for power. Conservative intellectuals, who like to think of themselves as immune to groupthink, have been flabbergasted at his rise. That has been all to the amusement of NPI director Richard Spencer, a former editor of The American Conservative whose drift into the fever swamps of racial politics apparently became too much even for Pat Buchanan and Taki Theodoracopulos to stomach. Although it was months before Trump would cynically dodge questions about former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke’s endorsement of his campaign, the well-coiffed racists at the Press Club were giddy about Trump’s nativist rhetoric and policy proposals; Spencer described him as an “icebreaker” in the discussion of identitarian issues.

. . . .

drbrumley

Talk about racism...how dare Trump

It is my highest and greatest hope that the Republican Party can be the home in the future and forevermore for African-Americans and the African-American vote because I will produce, and I will get others to produce, and we know for a fact it doesn’t work with the Democrats and it certainly doesn’t work with Hillary.
When I am President, I will work to ensure that all of our kids are treated equally, and protected equally. Every action I take, I will ask myself: does this make life better for young Americans in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson who have as much of a right to live out their dreams as any other child in America?
African-American citizens have sacrificed so much for this nation. They have fought and died in every war since the Revolution, and from the pews and the picket lines they have lifted up the conscience of our country in the long march for Civil Rights. Yet, too many African-Americans have been left behind.
No group in America has been more harmed by Hillary Clinton’s policies than African-Americans. No group. No group. If Hillary Clinton’s goal was to inflict pain on the African-American community, she could not have done a better job. It’s a disgrace. Tonight, I am asking for the vote of every African-American citizen in this country who wants a better future.
And at the end of four years I guarantee that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce for the inner-cities and I will produce for the African-Americans.
America must reject the bigotry of Hillary Clinton who sees communities of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future.

rexlunae

Talk about racism...how dare Trump

It is my highest and greatest hope that the Republican Party can be the home in the future and forevermore for African-Americans and the African-American vote because I will produce, and I will get others to produce, and we know for a fact it doesn’t work with the Democrats and it certainly doesn’t work with Hillary.
When I am President, I will work to ensure that all of our kids are treated equally, and protected equally. Every action I take, I will ask myself: does this make life better for young Americans in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson who have as much of a right to live out their dreams as any other child in America?
African-American citizens have sacrificed so much for this nation. They have fought and died in every war since the Revolution, and from the pews and the picket lines they have lifted up the conscience of our country in the long march for Civil Rights. Yet, too many African-Americans have been left behind.
No group in America has been more harmed by Hillary Clinton’s policies than African-Americans. No group. No group. If Hillary Clinton’s goal was to inflict pain on the African-American community, she could not have done a better job. It’s a disgrace. Tonight, I am asking for the vote of every African-American citizen in this country who wants a better future.
And at the end of four years I guarantee that I will get over 95% of the African-American vote. I promise you. Because I will produce for the inner-cities and I will produce for the African-Americans.
America must reject the bigotry of Hillary Clinton who sees communities of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future.

It's one thing to want African-American votes. It's another thing to actually pursue policies that address issues that black people have. And demagoguing against Black Lives Matter, and trying to shut down consent decrees between the Justice Department and municipal police forces to protect the civil rights of black Americans is moving in the wrong direction. It's easy to say that all people should be treated equally. Lets see him actually recognize the specific, directed harm that our society inflicts on black citizens, and try to enact policies that could actually help fix that problem.

He won't do it, because it would alienate his white supremacist base.

drbrumley

And another blatantly racist comment

“David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years, I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK, Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now.”

drbrumley

It's one thing to want African-American votes. It's another thing to actually pursue policies that address issues that black people have. And demagoguing against Black Lives Matter, and trying to shut down consent decrees between the Justice Department and municipal police forces to protect the civil rights of black Americans is moving in the wrong direction. It's easy to say that all people should be treated equally. Lets see him actually recognize the specific, directed harm that our society inflicts on black citizens, and try to enact policies that could actually help fix that problem.

He won't do it, because it would alienate his white supremacist base.
You are so full of crap, you reek.