Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
islamic-stoning-2.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said a couple of years ago, the gloves are going to come off if the left is allowed to censor the truth with lies when they can do that all over the place.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I see Nick is here to post grotesque pictures sans context, as if they demonstrate anything. Still no answer in substance to the objection to Trump's racist attacks on judge Curiel. Just one distraction after another.

He's only got one channel and doesn't have the brains to understand people can talk about different subjects without negating the one not being talked about.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I said a couple of years ago, the gloves are going to come off if the left is allowed to censor the truth with lies when they can do that all over the place.

I don't care any more about what you said a couple of years ago than I care what you say right now. Make your own thread, this thread is about white supremacy.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
ISIS raped 4 women, then stoned them to death for adultery after they had "sex" with those men from ISIS.

Let some of your coreligionists here follow through with their threats and you'd see them do their own stoning of adulterers and homosexuals and you know it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Where have you uttered truth yet? I asked if you asked them....still waiting...

You can't answer the question to fit your agenda, and you know you can't. The fact is white supremacists are well on record for being absolutely on board with Trump - he's their man and they weren't shy about saying it, either. There's only one way you can go with that.

drbrumley

You can't answer the question to fit your agenda, and you know you can't. The fact is white supremacists are well on record for being absolutely on board with Trump - he's their man and they weren't shy about saying it, either. There's only one way you can go with that.

LOL!! Is Hillary a communist? By your logic, she is since she was endorsed by the communist party usa...

so try again.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
LOL!! Is Hillary a communist? By your logic, she is since she was endorsed by the communist party usa...

so try again.

You've shown by your unwillingness to answer that you know very well that white supremacists are big fans of Trump, and you don't seem to want to look very closely at why that might be.

I understand.

drbrumley

You've shown by your unwillingness to answer that you know very well that white supremacists are big fans of Trump, and you don't seem to want to look very closely at why that might be.

I understand.

I will look if you provide something...you haven't so obviously there is nothing to see.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Just for the record, I reported each of Nick's attempts to derail the thread.

I don't expect anything to come of it, though.

But hey.

ClimateSanity

I don't follow your logic at all. If some group of people support Trump, it does not follow that Trump believes any particular belief of that group.