This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

ClimateSanity

Not interested in talking to you. Past history and all.

You might threaten to rip someone's jaw off again, and we can't have that.
Chicken. You are a fraud. You can't answer my questions and so you resort to ad hominem. You will respond to this because you can't help your pathetic self.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is Hillary a communist?

Is this thread about Hillary? Islam?

No, it isn't. Your deflection is duly noted.

“Kessler is representative of what hate looks like today, operating at the center of several movements that have arisen over the last few years,” said Oren Segal, Director of the ADL’s Center on Extremism. “He clearly sympathizes with white supremacists, but like many on the alt-right seeks to deflect such notions by presenting his words and activity as a mere response to multiculturalism and an assault from the left.”

drbrumley

Is this thread about Hillary? Islam?

No, it isn't. Your deflection is duly noted.

No deflection, you are asserting because certain white supremacists supported Trump, that makes Trump a white supremacist...so I am using your own logic...The Communist Party USA endorsed Hillary Clinton for President....does that make her a communist? It's really a simple question...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No deflection, you are asserting because certain white supremacists supported Trump, that makes Trump a white supremacist...so I am using your own logic...The Communist Party USA endorsed Hillary Clinton for President....does that make her a communist? It's really a simple question...

No. Nowhere here did I assert Trump was a white supremacist. He holds racist views, tried to enact racist legislation, quite possible was racially prejudiced as an employer. I didn't call him a white supremacist, that's your straw man.

I do think we have white supremacists here at TOL and it's a known fact that white supremacists vocally and vociferously support Trump. I asked you why that might be and you ran.

You won't even look at it, so you're wasting my time.