LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Emboldened liberals strike again.

graffitti.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
More from emboldened liberal racists.
It's stupid to deface someone else's property. It's almost as goofy to suggest the vandal is a racist in this instance. Like suggesting a man who detests alcohol to the point where he feels compelled to vandalize the liquor cabinet of an alcoholic must be an alcoholic himself.

What you do there is a version of a thing you likely hate, the inference some lend to conservatives who protest against homosexuality stridently and publicly, if you follow.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I can't figure out how I'm supposed to be embarrassed by that. Sorry. It's not wrong. If you can't figure out the problem with revering icons of the Confederacy, you've got a bigger problem.
I don't agree with vandalizing public or private property, so we'll split on that. It's not the way to handle differences.

Neither is Tam hiding from argument while she hurls unsupportable nonsense at people she won't engage then spams the thread with another ream of photos (some of which may not be actual instances of vandalism) in lieu.

rexlunae

Emboldened racist liberals on the prowl again.

1110-city-worker.jpg

See that guy, with the hose, trying to wash away the truth. Shame on him.

Yeah, sure, you shouldn't vandalize people's property, they can take that claim down to the police station and file a report. But making a public monument on public grounds to these abhorrent acts is the real shame.

rexlunae

I don't agree with vandalizing public or private property, so we'll split on that. It's not the way to handle differences.

I wouldn't do it. But that doesn't make the message wrong, and I would say that the monument is the more monumental wrong.

Neither is Tam hiding from argument while she hurls unsupportable nonsense at people she won't engage then spams the thread with another ream of photos (some of which may not be actual instances of vandalism) in lieu.

I'm not sure what she's trying to accomplish.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't do it. But that doesn't make the message wrong, and I would say that the monument is the more monumental wrong.

There is only one reason for such a *monument* to be displayed. It's for the sole purpose of enraging and antagonizing. Apparently, it accomplished it's goal. Not sure what the beef is ... :think: