This is what emboldened white supremacists look like

kmoney

Hall of Fame
This is OK to liberals.

albert-pike.jpg
Since you probably would consider me a liberal....I don't think that's OK.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This is OK to liberals.
Using Photoshop? Okay, assuming that's real (and I couldn't find it on Google, but who knows?).

So this is the latest way to avoid the argument? Well, no one should support vandalism, even if you can understand the motivation. There are adult ways of handling serious considerations and that isn't one of them.

Neither is what you're trying to do.

Tam, in many countries if you get in the way of the Left trying to rewrite history for political gain, they will kill you. Some here want to kill your stand for truth because they love lies.
This is what your sort of irrationality breeds, fantasy and speculation feeding upon it. A vicious circle.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Using Photoshop? Okay, assuming that's real (and I couldn't find it on Google, but who knows?).

So this is the latest way to avoid the argument? Well, no one should support vandalism, even if you can understand the motivation. There are adult ways of handling serious considerations and that isn't one of them.

Neither is what you're trying to do.

This is what your sort of irrationality breeds, fantasy and speculation feeding upon it. A vicious circle.

Another liberal that doesn't think it's OK. :banana:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Another liberal that doesn't think it's OK. :banana:
I'm a liberal in the same sense the Pope is a Protestant, but in the parlance and thinking of some here, your point is taken. :)

I'd say take another of those monuments and substitute one for Reverend George Lee, who was offered protection if he ceased working to register black voters in 1955. He declined and was murdered for his trouble.

That's what celebrating a racist past leads to, what apologists for that national sorrow encourage, mean it or not. It is a comfort and aid to the enemies of reason and decency.