This Black WAS abused by cops.. Sandra Bland

republicanchick

T
BTW, there's going to be an independent autopsy. If everything comes back as the police said, then they should be O.K. If we see some kind of injury to her head or other issues, then someone's in big trouble.

Rs out.

even if there is no evidence she was directly murdered, she ws (albeit subjectively speaking) possibly driven to it by the way that cop treater her.

Maybe b4 she ended it all, she was thinking something like this

"This Country is supposed to be free... but it is NOT. I am not equal, as the Constitution says, either b/c I am Black and/or b/c I am just a regular person (not wealthy)... Either way, I am in big trouble, now will have this on my record which may keep me from getting or keeping a job... LIfe has no meaning... Why don't i just end it all... couldn't be much worse on the other side"

really sad..

+++

GFR7

even if there is no evidence she was directly murdered, she ws (albeit subjectively speaking) possibly driven to it by the way that cop treater her.

Maybe b4 she ended it all, she was thinking something like this

"This Country is supposed to be free... but it is NOT. I am not equal, as the Constitution says, either b/c I am Black and/or b/c I am just a regular person (not wealthy)... Either way, I am in big trouble, now will have this on my record which may keep me from getting or keeping a job... LIfe has no meaning... Why don't i just end it all... couldn't be much worse on the other side"

really sad..

+++
Well said. I agree. :up:

GFR7

law doesnt require him to provide a reason she was being arrested.

Since a great part of the incidence happened off camera, how do you know she didn't kick him?

1. Decency does.
2. Kicking someone who is bashing your head into the pavement makes perfect sense to me.

GFR7

Being arrested is far down on the list of the worst things that can ever happen to a person.
Not so,. This would jeopardize her new position, her career, credit, renting or owning a home.

She should never have been stopped in the first place. She was pulling into the right lane because he set her up to do so, by coming up fast behind her. She thought he was rushing off to someplace for his job; she was being polite. He is a proximate murderer.

GFR7

what do u think of what Sheriff David Clarke had to say about this cop?

did u see it (Fox)?
I actually did not see it, but I read it: I don't agree with him here.

In general, I believe people should be polite to cops (although they have every right not to be). It's just decency.

But in this case, the cop had set her up by coming up fast behind her on the left, forcing her to the right, and then stops her! She was on her way to a University meeting; I'd be furious, too.

This Sherrif counted 49 times she didn't comply? A load of bs. And his directions were not lawful, according to many attorneys.

Bland was decent until he yanked her out of her car. HE was the aggressor. His wife probably could tell us some stories about his temper.

Thank you for being a conservative on the right side of justice. :wave2:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
1. Decency does.
2. Kicking someone who is bashing your head into the pavement makes perfect sense to me.

In other words when you claim she never kicked him, you made it up, since there is no evidence it didnt happen. You should have said you dont believe she kicked him, since you cant prove it either way.

GFR7

In other words when you claim she never kicked him, you made it up, since there is no evidence it didnt happen. You should have said you dont believe she kicked him, since you cant prove it either way.
Why should I lie and say she didn't kick him???
I assume the cop told the truth, when he said, "She kicked me, but not hard." To his credit, he was trying to be as truthful as possible (I read the entire transcript).

As he put her on the ground, I think this was a spontaneous reaction, a defense mechanism.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not so,. This would jeopardize her new position, her career, credit, renting or owning a home.

Those are all material possessions. Losing a limb, being chronically ill, sexual assault OR losing someone she loves (to death) is much worse than any of those things you have mentioned.

IF she has people in her life that loved and cared for her, she, by her own hand, has willfully devastated them. Suicide is an extremely selfish act.

She should never have been stopped in the first place.

Oh. Why do you believe turn signals are provided in vehicles?

She was pulling into the right lane because he set her up to do so, by coming up fast behind her. She thought he was rushing off to someplace for his job; she was being polite. He is a proximate murderer.

You don't know this ... you are simply arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

Over a year ago, I was pulled over because a tail light was out. A block from my house while driving my son to the local market. The officer simply asked for my license, registration and informed me that the tail light was out.

Though I didn't know (about the light), I apologized, he said "no problem" and wrote me a fix it ticket. THAT is how it should have gone down for this woman if she hadn't been spoiling for a fight. Regardless of whether she felt he was being petty, her reaction is what caused the incident to end as it did.

When you blatantly ignore THAT fact, you are encouraging people like this to make stupid choices that result in making their situation worse.

republicanchick

In general, I believe people should be polite to cops (although they have every right not to be). It's just decency.

But in this case, the cop had set her up by coming up fast behind her on the left, forcing her to the right, and then stops her! She was on her way to a University meeting; I'd be furious, too.

This Sherrif counted 49 times she didn't comply? A load of bs. And his directions were not lawful, according to many attorneys.

Bland was decent until he yanked her out of her car. HE was the aggressor. His wife probably could tell us some stories about his temper.

Thank you for being a conservative on the right side of justice. :wave2:

a true conservative is always on the side of justice

that is why i am a conservative

++

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why should I lie and say she didn't kick him???

Beats me, you tell me why you made it up. Your words:

Instead, he ordered her out of her car under threat of electrocution before he violently arrested her, never once providing a lawful reason for the arrest, later falsifying a report that she had kicked him, which we can see in the video, never took place.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Psssstttt ... that is why people need to leave early when they need to be to an important place ON TIME. Testy, careless drivers tend to overcompensate with aggressive driving because they don't manage their time better.

GFR7

Those are all material possessions. Losing a limb, being chronically ill, sexual assault OR losing someone she loves (to death) is much worse than any of those things you have mentioned.

IF she has people in her life that loved and cared for her, she, by her own hand, has willfully devastated them. Suicide is an extremely selfish act.

Oh. Why do you believe turn signals are provided in vehicles?

You don't know this ... you are simply arguing for the sake of arguing at this point.

Over a year ago, I was pulled over because a tail light was out. A block from my house while driving my son to the local market. The officer simply asked for my license, registration and informed me that the tail light was out.

Though I didn't know (about the light), I apologized, he said "no problem" and wrote me a fix it ticket. THAT is how it should have gone down for this woman if she hadn't been spoiling for a fight. Regardless of whether she felt he was being petty, her reaction is what caused the incident to end as it did.

When you blatantly ignore THAT fact, you are encouraging people like this to make stupid choices that result in making their situation worse.
I fully agree that she had an attitude problem (although I do too, when I'm in a bad mood or someone provokes me). I just think he could have countered it. For example , when she said (truthfully) that it was her car and she could continue smoking, he could have said sighed and continued on, (business was wrapped up at this point) looking like the more noble and reasonable one. This tazer business is indecent, unless someone is really out of control, which she wasn't.

republicanchick

I fully agree that she had an attitude problem (although I do too, when I'm in a bad mood or someone provokes me). I just think he could have countered it. For example , when she said (truthfully) that it was her car and she could continue smoking, he could have said sighed and continued on, (business was wrapped up at this point) looking like the more noble and reasonable one. This tazer business is indecent, unless someone is really out of control, which she wasn't.

some defend the cops NO MATTER WHAT!

sick of that

There is no reason this should have happened... none at all. The cop was a big WIMP... couldn't handle someone being "disrespectful" (as he interpreted it?)

What is he, a god? that no one should question him or refrain from kissing his posterior...

Please

This is supposed to be America!!!!!!!!!

not Russia or China or Iran

+++