THERE IS AN ADVANTAGE TO NOT TRUST IN OSAS.

achduke

So should we keep the law of Moses?
If the Holy Spirit leads you to.

Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command you today, it is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off.

Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

Romans 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):

musterion

The Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write that a member of the Body of Christ is dead to the Law and alive to God without Law. He also inspired Paul that the Law was only the schoolmaster intended to show one his/her need for Christ.

Why, then, would He lead anyone back to the schoolmaster to which he/she died in Christ?

achduke

The Holy Spirit inspired Paul to write that a member of the Body of Christ is dead to the Law and alive to God without Law. He also inspired Paul that the Law was only the schoolmaster intended to show one his/her need for Christ.

Why, then, would He lead anyone back to the schoolmaster to which he/she died in Christ?
Which law are we dead to? The Law of sin and death!

If we are in the Spirit and listen to God's Spirit then we are free from the Law of Sin and Death. If we are not in the Spirit then we are in the flesh and are slaves to sin.

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

achduke

Why is the word "obedience" missing from that list?
Training in righteousness is obedience.

Romans 6:16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Romans 6:16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?

The true believer already has the righteousness of Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Which law are we dead to? The Law of sin and death!

If we are in the Spirit and listen to God's Spirit then we are free from the Law of Sin and Death. If we are not in the Spirit then we are in the flesh and are slaves to sin.

Rom 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

Rom 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

I see your confusion. It's thick as pea soup.

Right Divider

Body part

Deuteronomy 30:11 "For this commandment which I command you today, it is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off.

Deuteronomy 30:14 "But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

Romans 10:8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, even in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach):
You are complete spiritual goofball. Welcome to my ignore list.

Right Divider

Body part
No, it is not. You just play fast and loose with terms, redefining them any way that you like to make yourself feel smart. You're not.

Nice random verse.

achduke

It does not. You're idiocy offends me and is a waste of everyone's time.
I think you need to rightly divide. Currently you are so far left you do not see spiritual vs flesh. Paul talks about being in the spirit throughout his letters. Being in Spirit means you have the Holy Spirit of God and do as he leads you to do.