The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus tells us God is a spirit, so his express image is a Spirit. Not a man.

Can't be. Paul said there is one Spirit. (Ephesians 4:4)

That would be like saying God is Spirit and his image is Spirit.

So which one is Spirit?

keypurr

You add to Scripture.

Jesus is God, because Jesus is God with us, because Jesus is Emmanuel/Immanuel. Matthew 1:23 (KJV) (Isa7:14KJV)

Nope, I do not add to scripture, I just understand some of it better than others. Notice I said some of it, but I feel what he has given to me he wants me to share.

Jesus is a man who has the true spirit son speaking through him.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

keypurr

Can't be. Paul said there is one Spirit. (Ephesians 4:4)

That would be like saying God is Spirit and his image is Spirit.

So which one is Spirit?

God is A spirit, his express image is also A spirit. Spirit beings, Angels are spirit beings. Why is it so hard to see this?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nope, I do not add to scripture, I just understand some of it better than others. Notice I said some of it, but I feel what he has given to me he wants me to share.
He has indeed given you many things, but He has not yet given you eyes to see your error here, iffen you do believe in Him, which I for one, believe that you do. John 3:16 (KJV)
Jesus is a man who has the true spirit son speaking through him.
That excrement-like vomit is not scriptural. Neither does the Church teach or believe it.

keypurr

He has indeed given you many things, but He has not yet given you eyes to see your error here, iffen you do believe in Him, which I for one, believe that you do. John 3:16 (KJV)
That excrement-like vomit is not scriptural. Neither does the Church teach or believe it.

I care not what the church teaches. They do not go deep into the word of God, that is why I left them.

I did not write the Bible, I only read it. God made his exact image and gave it power to create. Most church goers do not understand that. Nor do they wish to seethat. They do not want to understand that the Son of God is firstborn of all creatures (creation). They have made him God instead of the Son of God. Foolish men trying to hide the truth.

God created all through his spirit son, who is the highest of all creation. For this son laid the foundation of the Universe.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
God is A spirit, his express image is also A spirit. Spirit beings, Angels are spirit beings. Why is it so hard to see this?

OK, God is A spirit, his express image is A spirit and Paul says there is one spirit. So which one is the spirit?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How can the Mediator between God and man be God? He can't, he suffered as a man.
So you reject that verse? You think it should be removed from the Bible because it doesn't fit your theology?

The Verse says "For there IS ... the man, Christ Jesus." For Trinitarians like myself, there is no issue here, as Jesus is fully God and fully man. He has a spirit form and a human form. God the Father only has a spirit form. The Holy Spirit only has a spirit form. For people like you who don't believe in the Trinity, this verse is not justifiable. There is no other interpretation of this verse. Jesus is the mediator between God and man, and he is a man, the man Christ Jesus.

When Jesus was being baptized, the Holy Spirit came down on Him like a dove. You keep misinterpreting this as Jesus being indwelled by Christ, yet nowhere in the Bible does it refer to Jesus and Christ as 2 different persons. Why do you?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I care not what the church teaches. They do not go deep into the word of God, that is why I left them.

I did not write the Bible, I only read it. God made his exact image and gave it power to create. Most church goers do not understand that. Nor do they wish to seethat. They do not want to understand that the Son of God is firstborn of all creatures (creation). They have made him God instead of the Son of God. Foolish men trying to hide the truth.

God created all through his spirit son, who is the highest of all creation. For this son laid the foundation of the Universe.
Son you better wipe the grime from your spectacles because you are blind here.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"I left the church because I don't like what it teaches" is all I can see in his posts.

It's because he left the church that He can't see straight in this issue.

keypurr

So you reject that verse? You think it should be removed from the Bible because it doesn't fit your theology?

The Verse says "For there IS ... the man, Christ Jesus." For Trinitarians like myself, there is no issue here, as Jesus is fully God and fully man. He has a spirit form and a human form. God the Father only has a spirit form. The Holy Spirit only has a spirit form. For people like you who don't believe in the Trinity, this verse is not justifiable. There is no other interpretation of this verse. Jesus is the mediator between God and man, and he is a man, the man Christ Jesus.

When Jesus was being baptized, the Holy Spirit came down on Him like a dove. You keep misinterpreting this as Jesus being indwelled by Christ, yet nowhere in the Bible does it refer to Jesus and Christ as 2 different persons. Why do you?

I reject your interpretations of the scriptures. .Your church is only part right. What do you think Jesus was given at his baptism?

You need to think a little deeper. Acts 10:38 speaks of POWER, what do you believe that power is?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
"I left the church because I don't like what it teaches" is all I can see in his posts.

I think that Keypurr like many genuine Christians (Jn3:16KJV) found light shining forth from the Scripture and they dove in headfirst, and their minds were altered permanently. Their escape is from those who are not spiraled out of control to lend a hand to lift them up and out, to come to their senses. The Scripture is a power that we must handle with care, and the Church has those employed in wielding that power professionally, they are our bishops, and they oversee the Church, the Body of Christ.

People like Keypurr are Catholic at heart but not bodily, and the Church welcomes all those separated brothers and sisters as Christians. The Church does not heed their teaching unless it is Catholic.

keypurr

Son? This 81 year old has no grime on his spectacles. He has years of prayerful study and the help of the comforter to guide him. I see much more than most on certain aspects of God's words.

God has a lot of hidden secrets woven into his word. For many years I was a Trin. But then I realized that only God is God. As Jesus told us his Father is the only true God. I pray that the world will see that.

keypurr

I do, thats why I left the church.

They do not teach the commandments of God for one thing.
They have created a false three piece God.
They teach only so much leaving a lot unaddressed.
They do not see Christ as a creature.

Many years I have been seeking truth friend, I do not see it in the churches. The world is my church, I live my faith and show it daily to the folks around me. I try to reflect the love God has blessed me with to all. That is what. Follower of Christ does.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Son? This 81 year old has no grime on his spectacles. He has years of prayerful study and the help of the comforter to guide him. I see much more than most on certain aspects of God's words.

God has a lot of hidden secrets woven into his word.
No He hasn't.

keypurr

I think that Keypurr like many genuine Christians (Jn3:16KJV) found light shining forth from the Scripture and they dove in headfirst, and their minds were altered permanently. Their escape is from those who are not spiraled out of control to lend a hand to lift them up and out, to come to their senses. The Scripture is a power that we must handle with care, and the Church has those employed in wielding that power professionally, they are our bishops, and they oversee the Church, the Body of Christ.

People like Keypurr are Catholic at heart but not bodily, and the Church welcomes all those separated brothers and sisters as Christians. The Church does not heed their teaching unless it is Catholic.

My mind has been altered by the Holy Spirit. It is in my heart and mind showing me where to go and what to do.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
My mind has been altered by the Holy Spirit. It is in my heart and mind showing me where to go and what to do.
As the famous and humble John W would allude to, I also allude to it, being perhaps a spirit of a different type that you're thinking of. It's just an expression though, and does not mean that I think you are a drunk. I do think you're objectively mistaken in what you teach here though.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

I think your mind has altered with age, not by the Holy Spirit.

Keypurr, How do you answer Euthyphro's Dilemma? How does any other monotheistic religion (That's one God (singular) or god, and not multiple gods or the Trinity) even begin to answer it?

Specifically, this iteration:

"It is generally agreed that whatever God wills is good and just. But there remains the question whether it is good and just because God wills it or whether God wills it because it is good and just; in other words, whether justice and goodness are arbitrary or whether they belong to the necessary and eternal truths about the nature of things."

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Your have a right to disagree Nihilo.
I know that, I'm exercising that right right now. You also have that right, and the Church teaches that the freedom of religion is a critical civil liberty, and for society to protect religious liberty at great-or-all cost. Do you find that in Scripture? The Church was then guerilla and now she can live openly, because of the human right to religious liberty.