The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

By the gentlest of inferences, it is Scripture friend.

A is B.
B is C.
Therefore A is C.

A = Jesus.
B = Emmanuel/Immaneul.
C = God with us.

Matthew 1:23 KJV (Isa7:14KJV)

Jesus is God with us.
The Lord Jesus Christ is God with us. That's how, friend. Jesus is God.

We disagree, his spirit is with us, but he is not God. God sent him.

keypurr

Keypurr, When was Jesus Christ created?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Every one born is a creation, creature.

Jesus was born.

The spirit in him, the express image, is also a creation. It is God's first creation for God created all through this spiritual son.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Note that he is called a creature, a creation.

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

All images are creations.

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

All images are creations

I believe that Jesus received the logos at his anointing with the logos. Acts 10:38

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
\
The true son is the logos who came down from above to dwell in Jesus, the body God provided for it.

So Jesus the Christ is a full creation, creature., In Phil he is called a form of God, not God. Since God was pleased that the express image had his fullness proves that the logos {Christ} is a created FORM of God, not God. He is the highest of all creation and is now Lord of all creation.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Every one born is a creation, creature.

Jesus was born.

The spirit in him, the express image, is also a creation. It is God's first creation for God created all through this spiritual son.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Note that he is called a creature, a creation.

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

All images are creations.

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

All images are creations

I believe that Jesus received the logos at his anointing with the logos. Acts 10:38

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
\
The true son is the logos who came down from above to dwell in Jesus, the body God provided for it.

So Jesus the Christ is a full creation, creature., In Phil he is called a form of God, not God. Since God was pleased that the express image had his fullness proves that the logos {Christ} is a created FORM of God, not God. He is the highest of all creation and is now Lord of all creation.

You completely sidestepped my question and answered a question I didn't ask. I asked when Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was created. SO Keypurr, once again, at what point in time was Jesus Christ created?

keypurr

You completely sidestepped my question and answered a question I didn't ask. I asked when Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was created. SO Keypurr, once again, at what point in time was Jesus Christ created?

I answered.

Christ, the logos spirit son, was created before the Universe was.

Jesus was born to Mary, he is a man. That makes him a creation.

Jesus became the Christ at his baptism when the spirit logos went into him.
So Jesus Christ was at that moment created.

I see Jesus as a man and the logos in him as a spirit.

If you disagree, show me my errors.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Here is your error:

Christ, the logos spirit son, was created before the Universe was.

Jesus was born to Mary, he is a man. That makes him a creation.

Jesus became the Christ at his baptism when the spirit logos went into him.
So Jesus Christ was at that moment created.

I see Jesus as a man and the logos in him as a spirit.

Where does the Bible say that Jesus and Christ are 2 separate persons?

keypurr

By the gentlest of inferences. Jesus is God, because Jesus is God with us, because Jesus is Emmanuel/Immanuel. Matthew 1:23 KJV (Isa7:14KJV)

God did not come himself, he sent his son. That would be considered as God being with is in spirit.

keypurr

Here is your error:

Where does the Bible say that Jesus and Christ are 2 separate persons?

Consider the content of the verses below.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Heb 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Heb 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Heb 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Heb 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Who NEEDS a BODY prepared for him?

The express IMAGE of a spirit is a spirit. Was Jesus a spirit being? I think not.

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Was Jesus the exact image of our spirit God? No, he is a creature, a creation.

keypurr

Would an express image of God be God?

Jesus tells us God is a spirit, so his express image is a Spirit. Not a man.

Now tell me in Acts 10:38, what is the POWER Jesus received?

Hint: Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Christ, the logos, is a created form of God. Not God.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God did not come himself, he sent his son. That would be considered as God being with is in spirit.
You add to Scripture.

Jesus is God, because Jesus is God with us, because Jesus is Emmanuel/Immanuel. Matthew 1:23 (KJV) (Isa7:14KJV)