The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And I am asserting that the resurrected Jesus is God. Not the Most High and not the Father, just one of us.

Why do you need for the Creator to have been created?
Jamie, You should listen to those shows I provided above. They have a rebuttal to your position.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

And I am asserting that the resurrected Jesus is God. Not the Most High and not the Father, just one of us.

Why do you need for the Creator to have been created?

I have no need but he scripture tells us that.

I see no change in his position because he is a creation.

He was made Lord, pure and simple. If he was God he would not have to be made Lord.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Did not Jesus say we were all gods?

What did he mean by that?

He meant elohim is a plural noun just like God is a plural noun.

Let's back up to the beginning of human history.

An executive decision was made to the effect that God should make humans in their image and also in their likeness. That's the purpose for human life, to conform to their image and their likeness. Lucifer had already proven that cannot be done instantaneously. So God made clay images of themselves through which the images could develop into their likeness. Those that didn't choose to do so would be destroyed.

I wish you would get past this created Creator kick and go with scripture. There is no scripture that says the Word was created.

Who do you believe is the King of Righteousness?

keypurr

He meant elohim is a plural noun just like God is a plural noun.

Let's back up to the beginning of human history.

An executive decision was made to the effect that God should make humans in their image and also in their likeness. That's the purpose for human life, to conform to their image and their likeness. Lucifer had already proven that cannot be done instantaneously. So God made clay images of themselves through which the images could develop into their likeness. Those that didn't choose to do so would be destroyed.

I wish you would get past this created Creator kick and go with scripture. There is no scripture that says the Word was created.

Who do you believe is the King of Righteousness?

We should be holy as he is holy.

I would think Christ would fill that spot as he was sinless.
God just is, but Christ had to be.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I suspect if they did you would have provided it. If you don't understand it enough to express it, I probably wouldn't either.
You're assuming I don't understand it enough, yet I do. The reason I didn't try to spell it out is that it's presented in full, and me trying to pick out the parts that are relevant would only detract from the way it's presented.

Are you afraid that the rebuttal might be convincing?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Right Divider

Body part
We should be holy as he is holy.

I would think Christ would fill that spot as he was sinless.
God just is, but Christ had to be.
John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Abandon your heresy and accept the TRUTH.

keypurr

John 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:14) And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Abandon your heresy and accept the TRUTH.

Your verses only prove my point.