The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

Believes what? You preach just believe. Jesus says believe in him. What about him? Believe he is the one who forgives and washes away sins that you repent of.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said the saved are those who REPENT OF THEIR SINS.
So.

You came on and said Judas repented of his sin.
Ummm, no, SCRIPTURE said Judas repented.

I said Judas was not saved and his repenting later is not the repenting for salvation.
So.
You are the one that has repeatedly said the word "repented" means "stopped sinning".
I merely pointed out that SCRIPTURE says Judas repented.

You know you are caught and are now trying to falsely charge me of arguing against something you did not say.
Caught in what? ...... knowing that you don't read what you read.
I posted SCRIPTURE saying Judas repented.
And then I reminded folks that you have repeatedly said the word "repented" means "stopped sinning".
Nothing more.
You are just once again seeing monsters where there is only windmills.

drbrumley

Believes what? You preach just believe. Jesus says believe in him. What about him? Believe he is the one who forgives and washes away sins that you repent of.

Let Me take this REALLLLL SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW with you.....Believes what, you ask.....Glad you asked....

"Verily,

verily,

I

say

unto

you

He

that

heareth

My

word,

and

believeth

on

Him

Got that.....Goood.....

God's Truth

Let Me take this REALLLLL SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW with you.....Believes what, you ask.....Glad you asked....

"Verily,

verily,

I

say

unto

you

He

that

heareth

My

word,

and

believeth

on

Him

Got that.....Goood.....

You sound like a snake.

Jesus' words say something. What is Jesus' voice saying in which you are to believe?

I see you are having hard time with this.

I will help you.

Jesus' voice is saying to repent of your sins or perish.

Jesus' voice is saying to obey his teachings so you can get saved.

God's Truth

So.

Ummm, no, SCRIPTURE said Judas repented.

So.
You are the one that has repeatedly said the word "repented" means "stopped sinning".
I merely pointed out that SCRIPTURE says Judas repented.

Caught in what? ...... knowing that you don't read what you read.
I posted SCRIPTURE saying Judas repented.
And then I reminded folks that you have repeatedly said the word "repented" means "stopped sinning".
Nothing more.
You are just once again seeing monsters where there is only windmills.

I stand by what I said.

As for Judas and sinning, prove he continued to betray Jesus after he repented of it.

God's Truth

No, I am being sincere. I am not mocking you or accusing you of something. You said you can lose your salvation. I'm just quoting what you believe. If that looks bad to you now, then the Holy Spirit might be working on you.

I said a person can lose their salvation. I didn't say I could. I say that I can't lose my salvation, because I obey.

Pay better attention if you care about truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I stand by what I said.
I stand by what I said.
Now what?
23.gif

As for Judas and sinning, prove he continued to betray Jesus after he repented of it.
For what reason does that need to be proven?????