The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

drbrumley

I already answered it. You must have missed it.

...UNLESS...

Do you remember now?

No....Unless what?

BTW, the statement is
If you say you are saved, it is absolutely going to show up in your life. You are going to be keeping the commandments of God. You do not keep the commandments of God in order to be saved; you keep the commandments of God because you are saved.

The question is if you agree.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
already done...
69S2U.gif

God's Truth

No one is saved unless they obey, and no one stays saved unless they continue to obey.

Jesus doesn't say what you say.

Jesus doesn't say 'you will because you are saved'!

Jesus says 'unless' and 'if'.

drbrumley

As I have already explained and gave the truth by giving many scriptures that say 'unless'; which you merely dismissed by calling me Meshak.

Earth to [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

So I said

If you say you are saved, it is absolutely going to show up in your life. You are going to be keeping the commandments of God. You do not keep the commandments of God in order to be saved; you keep the commandments of God because you are saved.

Your answer is UNLESS!

So where do you put the unless? If you say you are saved, it is absolutely going to show up in your life. Unless?

You are going to be keeping the commandments of God. Unless?

You do not keep the commandments of God in order to be saved; you keep the commandments of God because you are saved. Unless?

God's Truth

Earth to [MENTION=3267]GodsTruth[/MENTION]

So I said

Your answer is UNLESS!

So where do you put the unless? If you say you are saved, it is absolutely going to show up in your life. Unless?

You are going to be keeping the commandments of God. Unless?

You do not keep the commandments of God in order to be saved; you keep the commandments of God because you are saved. Unless?

Jesus doesn't say 'you will because you are saved'!

Jesus says 'unless' and 'if'.

We have to obey to get saved, and to stay saved.

God's Truth

Exactly. Judas was never saved.....And neither were those who fell away. Or as godstruth says, doesn't obey. Judas

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, okay, are you now agreeing with me? Judas did not obey. Good example of how we have to obey.

But wait, you said neither were those saved who fell away. Now that is where you get off track.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Judas was a thief and kept being a thief when he was with Jesus.

So he did not fall away or lose what he never had.

We have to repent of our sins to be saved.

Matthew 27:3-4 KJV
(3) Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
(4) Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.

drbrumley

(3) Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,
(4) Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that.
Ooooops. :up:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Right, and it was because he "believed not" that he wasn't saved.

John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.