The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

To the Listener;

We are to obey Jesus' words, and don't be afraid to obey because you might have to give your house away and then not be able to tell anyone about Jesus. That is the nonsense faith alone people are saying we would have to do to obey Jesus.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
To the Listener;

We are to obey Jesus' words, and don't be afraid to obey because you might have to give your house away and then not be able to tell anyone about Jesus. That is the nonsense faith alone people are saying we would have to do to obey Jesus.
Do you, GT, keep the dietary laws?

Right Divider

Body part
To the Listener;

Dear LostSoul,

Salvation comes by grace through faith.
Obedience to Christ is what we should do 100%, but it is NOT how someone receives salvation by grace through faith.

Your claim that you are saved BECAUSE you obey "everything that Jesus said" is clearly gross arrogance and ignorance on your part and not faith in Christ and His work on the cross.

The gift of God is out of your reach because you will not accept that your obedience will not earn you God's favor.

Christ died for the ungodly, but you are perfect without Him... so you don't qualify.

God's Truth

Dear LostSoul,

Salvation comes by grace through faith.
Grace is that we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of and we don't have to get the blood of animals, just to go to an earthly temple, for the saved become the temple.

Grace is not "Have faith and do not obey to get saved".

Obedience to Christ is what we should do 100%, but it is NOT how someone receives salvation by grace through faith.
I am glad to hear that you speak that we are to obey Jesus.

However, you are wrong when you say it is not how one gets saved.

You are now preaching falseness and hindering people from getting saved.

People such as yourself have caused my life much regret and hardship.

Jesus tells us WHO he saves and why.

Jesus tells us HOW to get saved.

Your claim that you are saved BECAUSE you obey "everything that Jesus said" is clearly gross arrogance and ignorance on your part and not faith in Christ and His work on the cross.

It is NEVER EVER EVER wrong to obey God. Obeying God is not the evil detractor from the truth.

God did NOT nail the command to 'obey' to the cross.

The gift of God is out of your reach because you will not accept that your obedience will not earn you God's favor.

I do what Jesus says to do to get saved and I preach it.

God does NOT give the gift to just anyone.

God gives the gift to those He chooses to give it.

God tells us who those people are and He tells us WHAT TO DO to be that person.

Christ died for the ungodly, but you are perfect without Him... so you don't qualify.

You talk as if you are in la la land. You say I don't qualify as the person Jesus saves. If I was perfect without him then why in the world would I do what HE SAYS?

Jesus would not have saved me if I had not repented. Jesus only saves those who repent of their sins.

Right Divider

Body part
Grace is that we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us of the sins we repent of and we don't have to get the blood of animals, just to go to an earthly temple, for the saved become the temple.

Grace is not "Have faith and do not obey to get saved".
You are just like a broken record. Salvation comes by faith.

I am glad to hear that you speak that we are to obey Jesus.

However, you are wrong with you say it is not how one gets saved.
I just believe God's Word and NOT you.

You are now preaching falseness and hindering people from getting saved.
No, that would be you.

People such as yourself have caused my life much regret and hardship.
Boo hoo. You get called out by the body of Christ because you preach a FALSE "gospel" of yourself.

Jesus tell us WHO he saves and why.

Jesus tells us HOW to get saved.
Indeed He does; by grace through faith.

It is NEVER EVER EVER wrong to obey God. Obeying God is not the evil detractor from the truth.

God did NOT nail the command to 'obey' to the cross.
You are obsessed with YOURSELF.

I do what Jesus says to do to get saved and I preach it.

God does NOT give the gift to just anyone.
Only those that accept the FREE GIFT.... of which you are not one.

God gives the gift to those He chooses to give it.

God tells us who those people are and He tells us WHAT TO DO to be that person.
Trust God and accept the FREE GIFT of salvation.

You talk as if you are n la la land. You say I don't qualify as the person Jesus saves. If I was perfect without him then why in the world would I do what HE SAYS?

Jesus would not have saved me if I had not repented. Jesus only saves those who repent of their sins.
Everyone that accepts the FREE GIFT of salvation by grace through faith has repented.

God's Truth

You are just like a broken record. Salvation comes by faith.

You are a hypocrite and one who goes against the truth. You go against the truth by repeatedly accusing me and slandering me while you repeatedly say salvation comes by faith.

Believe what the Bible says.

The Bible says faith alone is dead. It is like a rotting corpse.

I just believe God's Word and NOT you.

You believe some false teacher who teaches faith without obedience saves; dead faith does not save.

No, that would be you.

Boo hoo. You get called out by the body of Christ because you preach a FALSE "gospel" of yourself.

Indeed He does; by grace through faith.

You are obsessed with YOURSELF.

Only those that accept the FREE GIFT.... of which you are not one.

Trust God and accept the FREE GIFT of salvation.

Everyone that accepts the FREE GIFT of salvation by grace through faith has repented.

You sound like every other person in falseness.

Try addressing the scriptures I give.

I would like you to post them once in a while and actually say what they say. lol I would hear you say things like 'faith alone is dead', 'don't be deceived', etc.

Right Divider

Body part
You are a hypocrite and one who goes against the truth. You go against the truth by repeatedly accusing me and slandering me while you repeatedly say salvation comes by faith.
You're confused as usual.

Believe what the Bible says.
I do; you don't.

The Bible says faith alone is dead. It is like a rotting corpse.
It does NOT say that salvation comes by faith PLUS works.

You believe some false teacher who teaches faith without obedience saves; dead faith does not save.
Eph 2:4-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

And YET you boast away!

You sound like every other person in falseness.
You're a liar.

Try addressing the scriptures I give.

I would like you to post them once in a while and actually say what they say. lol I would hear you say things like 'faith alone is dead', 'don't be deceived', etc.
Faith PLUS works is NOT for salvation.... boaster!

God's Truth

I do; you don't.

(2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) (2:6) And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: (2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

And YET you boast away!

You're a liar.

Faith without right action is dead and cannot save anyone.

Faith alone is mentioned one time in the KJV and it tells us what kind of faith not to have. LOL

Right Divider

Body part
Faith without right action is dead and cannot save anyone.

Faith alone is mentioned one time in the KJV and it tells us what kind of faith not to have. LOL
You are stuck in your misunderstand and your inability to rightly divide the word of truth. You think that James is writing to you and your twelve tribes.

Jas 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Since you cannot even begin to understand ANY of the scripture in the CONTEXT in which it is written, you are blown to and fro.

P.S. What does this have to do with the OP?

God's Truth

You are stuck in your misunderstand and your inability to rightly divide the word of truth. You think that James is writing to you and your twelve tribes.

Jas 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Since you cannot even begin to understand ANY of the scripture in the CONTEXT in which it is written, you are blown to and fro.

P.S. What does this have to do with the OP?

You are the one who keeps saying in every thread that I go in that I say I obey everything Jesus commands but am lying.

As for James, he physically spoke to the Jews, and speaks to all who read his writings.

drbrumley

If you say you are saved, it is absolutely going to show up in your life. You are going to be keeping the commandments of God. You do not keep the commandments of God in order to be saved; you keep the commandments of God because you are saved.

God's Truth

If you say you are saved, it is absolutely going to show up in your life. You are going to be keeping the commandments of God. You do not keep the commandments of God in order to be saved; you keep the commandments of God because you are saved.

Jesus says you will NOT ENTER unless you humble yourself and repent of your sins.

popsthebuilder

I do; you don't.

And YET you boast away!

You're a liar.

"Boo hoo. You get called out by the body of Christ because you preach a FALSE "gospel" of yourself

You are obsessed with YOURSELF."

That is called proud hypocrisy and elitism.

You would do well to turn from it; repent.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk