The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
No. When Jesus comes again, it will not be to bear sin. Just like when Jesus warned the first time he came, "Repent of perish". That is something they have to do before he came the first time and if they have not done it before he comes again, it will be too late.

"Repent or perish".

Nonsense.

"Repent or perish".
You are one of the silliest and most clueless posters on TOL.

When the LORD returns to judge the world, it will be repent or perish. That is when He will sit on the throne of His glory and separate the sheep from the goats.... just like the Bible says.

Luke 1:32-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are TWO THRONES in that verse.

Rev 3:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Jesus is making a distinction, but you don't like to believe the God's Word.

Is the Son of Man sitting on the throne of His glory per Matt. 25? No, He is not yet.
Yeppers.

And this is a different throne from GOD the Father's throne in heaven.

Luke 1
(32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Different fathers and different thrones.

Acts 2
(30) Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him [David], that of the fruit of his [David] loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his [David] throne;

Right Divider

Body part
Yeppers.

And this is a different throne from GOD the Father's throne in heaven.

Luke 1
(32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Different fathers and different thrones.

Acts 2
(30) Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him [David], that of the fruit of his [David] loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his [David] throne;
It's so simple that a child can understand it.

God's Truth

You are one of the silliest and most clueless posters on TOL.

When the LORD returns to judge the world, it will be repent or perish. That is when He will sit on the throne of His glory and separate the sheep from the goats.... just like the Bible says.

(1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

You forgot though that only a very few will repent and they are the ones who BELONG to God by faith but who are caught in sin when he comes.

The only people who will repent during God's wrath are those who believe in Jesus before he came.

Right Divider

Body part
You forgot though that only a very few will repent and they are the ones who BELONG to God by faith but who are caught in sin when he comes.

The only people who will repent during God's wrath are those who believe in Jesus before he came.
  • The throne of His father David.
  • Reign over the house of Jacob forever.

God's Truth

• The throne of His father David.
  • Reign over the house of Jacob forever.

The throne David sat on is the throne over Israel!

Jesus is sitting on a throne over Israel, and over everything.

glorydaz

We do indeed repent of knowing wrong, and this is indeed the beginning of faith in GOD.

also we grow in faith and wisdom and repent of sin knowingly, with effort, not due to the written law of blessed Moses and Arron, but through belief and growth is spirit and the genuine want to be follow the guidance and will of GOD.

Show one instance whatsoever where I boasted about my efforts.

You cannot because it is a lie.

Plain and simple

:popcorn:

lifeisgood

I told you many times that those who were traveling ministers with Jesus had to give up much that not all have to.

You don't have understanding because you do not obey ANYTHING for Jesus.

These next scriptures rebuke you, but the kind of heart you have will determine whether or not you are a disciplined child or an enemy:

Luke 9:61 Still another said, “I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family.”

62 Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”

Being that you, gt, vociferously say that you, gt, OBEY Jesus' sayings EXACTLY 'Have you obeyed Lk. 9:23–24 yet'?

So, I am going to assume that you, gt, even though you vociferously say that you, gt, OBEY Jesus' sayings EXACTLY, you, gt, DO NOT. You are a DISobedient servant.

God's Truth

Being that you, gt, vociferously say that you, gt, OBEY Jesus' sayings EXACTLY 'Have you obeyed Lk. 9:23–24 yet'?

So, I am going to assume that you, gt, even though you vociferously say that you, gt, OBEY Jesus' sayings EXACTLY, you, gt, DO NOT. You are a DISobedient servant.

How do you get that I say it in a vociferous way, can you hear me? lol So much for slander and libel, right?

God's Truth

Notice that you can't answer the question?

Who is the 'LORD' in the Old Testament?

I am still waiting for the heavy weights here to answer this question.

The heavy weights are Right Divider, Tambora, and Glorydaz.

The welter weights are lifeisgood, Judge Rightly, and Steko.

How about someone from each group answer the question.