The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

I do have a point. The text under discussion is being ignored and adulterated by you in your quest to prove Jesus is the Spirit. You will go to whatever lengths you can to discredit what the word of God actually says. Pointing off in some lame direction having nothing to do with the wisdom Paul is giving here.

We are to put on the whole armour of God so we can stand against the wiles of the devil....spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph. 6:11-12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

I gave you the perfect example of how we are to wield the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, just as Jesus did in the wilderness, but you were in too much of a hurry to jump back on your homemade soap box to hear what Paul is saying. That's a pity, and you do it ALL THE TIME. You ignore scripture so you can preach your own prideful ideas about God.

This is why no one can ever discuss scripture when you are butting in. You won't discuss the verse or topic at hand, you spit on the word of God and make up your own version with your misreading.....all to prove your stupid idea that there is no distinction in the persons of God. The way you tell it, God was wrong, and didn't actually mean Father, Son, and Spirit. He didn't really mean, "Let US make man in OUR image."

Disgusting. :down:

You got a lot of attention for this post.

AMR must not have not been keeping track of all my posts.

There are three.

I have told you that many times.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus resurrects the dead.
No kidding. I always love hearing the obvious.

Jesus raises the dead and the saved meet him in the air.
Yep. The body of Christ is caught up, just like the Bible says. (1 Thess 4:17).

The HEAVENLY Jerusalem is being built in heaven now.

It will come from heaven on the new earth.
After the 1000 year reign.

The only people who are going to be in it is the saved BEFORE he comes.
The 1000 year kingdom will have saved and unsaved. People will have children in the kingdom.

You are the one who said it didn't work out when Jesus came the first time. lol
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel. The Jews who did not have faith before Jesus started his earthly ministry were cut off and hardened. JESUS KNEW BEFORE HE CAME THAT THERE WOULD BE JEWS who did NOT believe.

How do you ever get he thought it would a kingdom on earth then?
Because that is exactly what the Bible says, over and over again.

Judgment in the kingdom will be swift?

What kingdom?
This one:
Matt 6:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

All will be judged.
No kidding. There is more than one kind of judgment in the Bible.

God's Truth

I should get the quotes where you say, 'I, gt, do NOT obey'.

Have you obeyed Lk. 9:23–24 yet?

I told you many times that those who were traveling ministers with Jesus had to give up much that not all have to.

You don't have understanding because you do not obey ANYTHING for Jesus.

These next scriptures rebuke you, but the kind of heart you have will determine whether or not you are a disciplined child or an enemy:

Luke 9:61 Still another said, “I will follow you, Lord; but first let me go back and say goodbye to my family.”

62 Jesus replied, “No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.”

God's Truth

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Because that is exactly what the Bible says, over and over again.
You said right there that you have no idea what I am talking about, and then you say the Bible says it repeatedly!!!!

Jesus didn't fail the first time---EVERYTHING went as planned! Even the Jews who rejected Jesus went as planned. How do we know that? We know that because Jesus is God and God cut them off and HARDENED them so they would NOT ACCEPT THEM.

HAAAAAAA

God's Truth

No kidding. I always love hearing the obvious.

Yep. The body of Christ is caught up, just like the Bible says. (1 Thess 4:17).

After the 1000 year reign.

The 1000 year kingdom will have saved and unsaved. People will have children in the kingdom.

Jesus is reigning now, He is ON THE HIGHEST THROWN EVER.

Jesus is not going to live on earth in his glorified state with evil people.

People who are raised to condemnation are not going to start living it out with Jesus on earth! HAHAHAHAAAA

Those raised for eternal condemnation will start suffering God's wrath as soon as Jesus comes and raises them. Jesus isn't going to come, raise everyone, keep the saved safe with him in the clouds while the unsaved are being punished---BUT THEN COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE WITH THESE DOOMED PEOPLE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! THEY ARE DOOMED! They were raised to eternal punishment. Jesus isn't going to live with them for a thousand years!

Right Divider

Body part
You said right there that you have no idea what I am talking about, and then you say the Bible says it repeatedly!!!!
Different comments about DIFFERENCE PARTS of your post. Wow are you dense!

Jesus didn't fail the first time---EVERYTHING went as planned!
No kidding. Thanks again Ms. Obvious!

Even the Jews who rejected Jesus went as planned. How do we know that? We know that because Jesus is God and God cut them off and HARDENED them so they would NOT ACCEPT THEM.

HAAAAAAA
I never said that "Jesus failed" to do anything. Just another of your LIES!!!

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus is reigning now, He is ON THE HIGHEST THROWN EVER.
Jesus currently sits on His Fathers throne.

Rev 3:21 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

In the FUTURE, the Son of Man shall sit upon the THRONE OF HIS GLORY.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

That has NOT HAPPENED YET!

Jesus is not going to live on earth in his glorified state with evil people.

People who are raised to condemnation are not going to start living it out with Jesus on earth! HAHAHAHAAAA
You'll believe anything but the Bible.

Those raised for eternal condemnation will start suffering God's wrath as soon as Jesus comes and raises them. Jesus isn't going to come, raise everyone, keep the saved safe with him in the clouds while the unsaved are being punished---BUT THEN COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH AND LIVE WITH THESE DOOMED PEOPLE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS! THEY ARE DOOMED! They were raised to eternal punishment. Jesus isn't going to live with them for a thousand years!
You are clueless.

God's Truth

Jesus currently sits on His Fathers throne.

(3:21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

In the FUTURE, the Son of Man shall sit upon the THRONE OF HIS GLORY.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

That has NOT HAPPENED YET!

You'll believe anything but the Bible.

You are clueless.

The Father's throne is Jesus' throne.

God's Truth

Different comments about DIFFERENCE PARTS of your post. Wow are you dense!

No kidding. Thanks again Ms. Obvious!

I never said that "Jesus failed" to do anything. Just another of your LIES!!!

You are the one who says the Jews didn't accept Jesus and the plan for an earthly kingdom!!!!!!!

If you get it that many Jews were hardened and that was Jesus' plan---then why would he come again to give them another chance?

So why are there different gospels?

By the way, so you do not get more confused then you are...there are NOT different gospels.

Right Divider

Body part
There are TWO THRONES in that verse.

Jesus is making a distinction, but you don't like to believe God's Word.

Is the Son of Man sitting on the throne of His glory per Matt. 25? No, He is not yet.

Last edited:

God's Truth

There are TWO THRONES in that verse.

Jesus is making a distinction, but you don't like to believe the God's Word.

Is the Son of Man sitting on the throne of His glory per Matt. 25? No, He is not yet.

Tell me who this is in the Bible 'LORD'.

Right Divider

Body part
You are the one who says the Jews didn't accept Jesus and the plan for an earthly kingdom!!!!!!!
Not YET! But they will in the future... just like the Bible says.

If you get it that many Jews were hardened and that was Jesus' plan---then why would he come again to give them another chance?
Because God says that MANY, MANY times throughout His Word.

So why are there different gospels?
Gospel, as you SHOULD know, simply means "good news" and there is much good news in the Bible.

By the way, so you do not get more confused then you are...there are NOT different gospels.
There are MANY gospels in the Bible and there is no conflict between them.

God's Truth

Not YET! But they will in the future... just like the Bible says.
No. When Jesus comes again, it will not be to bear sin. Just like when Jesus warned the first time he came, "Repent of perish". That is something they have to do before he came the first time and if they have not done it before he comes again, it will be too late.

Because God says that MANY, MANY times throughout His Word.

"Repent or perish".

Gospel, as you SHOULD know, simply means "good news" and there is much good news in the Bible.

There are MANY gospels in the Bible and there is no conflict between them.

Nonsense.

"Repent or perish".