The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

He did not fail, He will setup the kingdom when He returns.... JUST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS.

Jesus came and did not come the first time to have an earthly kingdom!

He came to show us the way then to shed his blood for us and die and rise and ascend.

He came to reconcile us to God by living in our heart and us living in him.

When he comes again it will be to give us new bodies and save us from God's wrath and then make a new heaven and earth.

There will be a new earth with people who will not get sick and die.

Do you really think that Jesus was going to have a kingdom on this earth and live on a fallen world with evil people, forever?.

glorydaz

What sick twisted distortions of the truth are you peddling now?

Which part of what I said is me attempting to steal glory from GOD?

Sadly, you don't know what you don't know. You still boast about your efforts. Boasting is excluded by the Law of Faith. Romans 3:27 That's another Law you need to learn about. It's much like the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ that you don't understand, (but think your do). :idunno:

God's Truth

When will she ever learn? WHEN will she ever learn?

Reading is fundamental.

Go on and explain it. Did Jesus come the first time to set up his kingdom here with the Jews highly exalted with him and no one else?

Did you not say that the plans changed when the Jews did not believe him?

Go on now. Tell it again. You are the one with a comprehension problem.

God's Truth

So now you think that John the Baptizer restored the kingdom? :rotfl:

Always misunderstanding the scripture.... so typical of you.

Acts 15:16-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:16) After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: (15:17) That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

That refers to THIS:

Amos 9:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

The LORD Jesus Christ went to receive His kingdom AND TO RETURN.

Luke 19:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:11) And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

Just like you, they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. The LORD Jesus Christ explained why that did NOT happen.

Read the Acts scripture you posted more carefully.

IT IS ABOUT Jesus coming---THE FIRST TIME.

glorydaz

Go on and explain it. Did Jesus come the first time to set up his kingdom here with the Jews highly exalted with him and no one else?

Did you not say that the plans changed when the Jews did not believe him?

Go on now. Tell it again. You are the one with a comprehension problem.

How many years must we tell you the same thing over and over again?

I've decided you just like the attention, and we're simply enabling you. :nono:

God's Truth

Sadly, you don't know what you don't know. You still boast about your efforts. Boasting is excluded by the Law of Faith. Romans 3:27 That's another Law you need to learn about. It's much like the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ that you don't understand, (but think your do). :idunno:

It is never shameful to obey Jesus. What kind of Lord is he to you if you don't obey him?

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus came and did not come the first time to have an earthly kingdom!

He came to show us the way then to shed his blood for us and die and rise and ascend.

He came to reconcile us to God by living in our heart and us living in him.

When he comes again it will be to give us new bodies and save us from God's wrath and then make a new heaven and earth.
The correct order:
  • Catching away of the body of Christ.
  • Christ returns to judge Israel and the world.
  • Christ establishes the earthly kingdom.
  • 1000 year reign in the earthly kingdom.
  • Satan loosed and final rebellion against God.
  • New heaven and new earth.
There will be a new earth with people who will not get sick and die.
No kidding.

Do you really think that Jesus was going to have a kingdom on this earth and live on a fallen world with evil people, forever?.
The kingdom is a kingdom of righteousness and not one "with evil people". Judgment in the kingdom will be swift, like Ananias and Sapphira.

It will include twelve apostles sitting on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel, just like Jesus said.

Right Divider

Body part
Read the Acts scripture you posted more carefully.

IT IS ABOUT Jesus coming---THE FIRST TIME.
Wrong as always.

Luke 19:11-27 is a prophecy in a parable. The nobleman is Christ. The far country is heaven. Verse 27 is about the judgment that will occur at Christ's coming again to earth.

Christ was explaining why the kingdom did not come immediately; He has to leave to receive it and TO RETURN.

Once again, all well beyond your feeble "understanding".

P.S. Of course, you did NOT understand Amos... so you will not understand Acts 15 either.

popsthebuilder

Show one instance whatsoever where I boasted about my efforts.

You cannot because it is a lie.

Plain and simple

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Wrong as always.

Luke 19:11-27 is a prophecy in a parable. The nobleman is Christ. The far country is heaven. Verse 27 is about the judgment that will occur at Christ's coming again to earth.

Christ was explaining why the kingdom did not come immediately; He has to leave to receive it and TO RETURN.

P.S. Of course, you did NOT understand Amos... so you will not understand Acts 15 either.
And in what form do you think Christ will return and when?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
And in what form do you think Christ will return and when?
I believe what the Bible says.

Acts 1:9-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (1:10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (1:11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (1:12) Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

There are other prophecies which also tell about this return and when.

Zech 14:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(14:1) Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (14:2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (14:3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (14:4) ¶ And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

God's Truth

The correct order:

• Catching away of the body of Christ.

• Jesus resurrects the dead.

Christ returns to judge Israel and the world.

Jesus raises the dead and the saved meet him in the air.

Christ establishes the earthly kingdom.

The HEAVENLY Jerusalem is being built in heaven now.

It will come from heaven on the new earth.

The only people who are going to be in it is the saved BEFORE he comes.
    1000 year reign in the earthly kingdom.
    Satan loosed and final rebellion against God.
    New heaven and new earth.

No kidding.

The kingdom is a kingdom of righteousness and not one "with evil people".

You are the one who said it didn't work out when Jesus came the first time. lol

Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel. The Jews who did not have faith before Jesus started his earthly ministry were cut off and hardened. JESUS KNEW BEFORE HE CAME THAT THERE WOULD BE JEWS who did NOT believe.

How do you ever get he thought it would a kingdom on earth then?

Judgment in the kingdom will be swift, like Ananias and Sapphira.

Judgment in the kingdom will be swift?

What kingdom?

It will include twelve apostles sitting on twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel, just like Jesus said.

All will be judged.

God's Truth

Wrong as always.

The kingdom is spiritual.

I do understand, because I obey.