The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

You don't seem to realize the children of Israel were God's chosen people, and that their Messiah was to be believed, not rejected, when He came. He came to set up a Kingdom on earth, and that's the Gospel He preached while He walked among us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

When He was rejected, God turned to the Gentiles, and the Risen Ascended Lord gave Paul the Gospel of Grace which was preached to the Jews and the Gentiles. It's only "outlandish" to those who refuse to listen to those basic facts when they're presented.

Oh I can't believe you say such things.

God's Truth

You abuse the term "spiritual". Spiritual understanding does not change God's plans with Israel.

Someone?

The Bible consistently shows God assuring Israel that they will be restored.... the remnant, of course.

The remnant was saved and all is restored.

That is what the Bible says.

God's Truth

Just as I suspected.

Zeal, but ignorant of the righteousness of God.

Your faith, like God's UNtruth's is in your own "efforts".

Romans 10:2-3 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

You have not yet entered into His rest.

You have no idea how much power in God's words.

How can you think we are to rest from doing right?

Who has to rest from doing right?

Jesus is speaking about resting from doing all the purification works.

God's Truth

Man, in his pride, must always be adding himself to God's free gift of salvation. Such lofty empty words....man does excel at such.

What a sad thing it is to watch them trying to steal the Glory which belongs to Christ alone. :nono:

So God through out the Bible, all the Prophets, John the baptizer, and Jesus Christ himself were teaching men to be prideful when they taught to repent of sins?

How do you ever get that it steals God's glory to have people obey Him?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I am trying to help people to know God better.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.Professing to be wise, they became fools,and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. - Romans 1:18-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans1:18-23&version=NKJV

^^^^
That's you.

popsthebuilder

Man, in his pride, must always be adding himself to God's free gift of salvation. Such lofty empty words....man does excel at such.

What a sad thing it is to watch them trying to steal the Glory which belongs to Christ alone. :nono:

What sick twisted distortions of the truth are you peddling now?

Which part of what I said is me attempting to steal glory from GOD?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
"Because we all come to God through Christ."

Exactly.

Such has always been the case and always will be the case until the creation of the new heaven and Earth.

Why do you think that the Jew didn't/ doesn't come to GOD through Christ? Is it because you do not read the OT with a spiritual understanding.
Both of those sentences are LIES.

Do you think that GOD is going to reconcile HIS people unto HIM irrespective of their hearts intent and their beings physical actions?
I already told you that God has not yet separated the wheat (believers) from the chaff (unbelievers) from within Israel.

You already said no; that there is a division that will be made. And we know there is no difference. We are grafted in the Vine with the Jew (faithful to GOD) so what makes you think we get some other gospel? Does St. Paul say we aren't accountable for our actions?
The body of Christ is not grafted into Israel. The body of Christ is a NEW creature.

There is no difference in Jew and heathen; all are sinners.
I have never said anything to the contrary.

Those faithful to GOD indeed hear and believe and repent, and are changed by the Spirit through Christ. Such is apparent outwardly through the working of the Spirit which is reflected through one's actions,silently, and known by GOD.
What does this have to do with the doctrine of the trinity?