The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
These kind of arguments are an insult to Jesus.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
These kind of arguments are an insult to Jesus.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

You have yet to ever rightly divide the Word of truth.

popsthebuilder

Did anyone on earth know that God would later dispense His grace to all the world without distinction? Is God through with Israel? (The correct answer is NO).

God has His plans and His timing. I don't dispute it, I just believe what the Bible says.
So you are saying that Jesus didn't know He was going to be crucified?!?!

Surely if what you say is true; that Jesus spoke one Gospel as He walked the Earth, and then another one that nullified the one He preached for approx. 3 years then why wouldn't He have just gave that one Gospel?

According to you, it seems like Jesus preached one thing and died for another....
This is outlandish to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
So you are saying that Jesus didn't know He was going to be crucified?!?!
Jesus knows all things.

Surely if what you say is true; that Jesus spoke one Gospel as He walked the Earth, and then another one that nullified the one He preached for approx. 3 years then why wouldn't He have just gave that one Gospel?
There are many gospels in the Bible.

According to you, it seems like Jesus preached one thing and died for another....
Once again, your impressions are confused.

God's Truth

Some of it can have a general and spiritual application, but the kingdom on the earth that it speaks about is one of God's promises to Israel. One of the things that Christ as the minister of the circumcision came to confirm per Romans 15:8.

God gave all His promises. Now all are Israel who are saved. Abraham is my father by faith.

God's Truth

All scripture is for our learning, but it's not all specifically to us personally.

That Psalm was written by the king of Israel to his people. Why is that context a problem for you?

Abraham is my father. He came before David and the Psalms.

Paul uses the Old Testament many times to the Gentiles. He also warns us according to the Old Testament scriptures.

It is for rebuking too and training.

You have been rebuked.

God's Truth

That is what people that don't take the Bible seriously say.

The Bible says that Israel is His people, even the ones that don't believe.

Rom 11:28-29 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:28) As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes. (11:29) For the gifts and calling of God [are] without repentance.

God has not yet separated the wheat from the chaff in Israel.

The whole Bible from beginning to end flows together, like water.

God's Truth

That isn't what I asked. I asked why he would have preached the law of the Spirit at all if it was soon to be null and void?

Amen.

One gospel taught by Jesus on receiving the Spirit and the same gospel on how to receive the Spirit is taught by Paul.

popsthebuilder

I there was a contradiction, you would have mentioned it. Or are you Mr. Secret?

Why is communication so difficult for you? Just say it clearly instead of all the beating around the bush.
Me telling you your contradiction won't work, just like me pinpointing how you are misrepresenting me won't work; you have to conclude such for yourself I believe.

I'm not trying to incriminate you; I just want you to open your eyes, ears, and heart.

I am not against you though you percieve me to be.

glorydaz

You don't seem to realize the children of Israel were God's chosen people, and that their Messiah was to be believed, not rejected, when He came. He came to set up a Kingdom on earth, and that's the Gospel He preached while He walked among us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

When He was rejected, God turned to the Gentiles, and the Risen Ascended Lord gave Paul the Gospel of Grace which was preached to the Jews and the Gentiles. It's only "outlandish" to those who refuse to listen to those basic facts when they're presented.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Me telling you your contradiction won't work, just like me pinpointing how you are misrepresenting me won't work; you have to conclude such for yourself I believe.

I'm not trying to incriminate you; I just want you to open your eyes, ears, and heart.

I am not against you though you percieve me to be.

So basically, you're accusing him of doing something wrong, but you're not going to tell him what it is, he just has to figure it out for himself?

When has that ever worked for anyone?