The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yeah I know, BR. You and the other trinitarians don't go deep enough...probably because it will interfere with the trinity doctrine.

The way to study God's written Word and NOT go to the left or to the right...you would have to not exclude what you have been told---now study the scriptures without ADDING or SUBTRACTING, and NOT leaning to the left or the right. There. is. only. one. God. and. He. is. the. Father.

Since Jesus is God, then he must also be the one and only God the Father.
Jesus is our Father. But He is not the Father.

God's Truth

The WORD was also WITH God.

No, RD doesn't.

Correct.

We don't.

Correct.

So is the Son and so is the Holy Spirit.

No one here is playing any games.

No, RD does not say God is 'a Person."

You can't seem to discern what RD (and trinitarians in general) are saying.
Of course I can. I'm just trying to show you how it is not right.

God is not 'a Person."

God is THREE Persons.
The Father is a Person.
The Son is a Person.
The Holy Spirit is a Person.
The Father is God.
The Son is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.
The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one God.
The Father is not the Son and is not the Holy Spirit.
The Son is not the Father and is not the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is not the Father and is not the Son.
Yet the Three Persons are co-equally one God.
I know that is what trinitarians believe, and it is against the scriptures.
You make three different and separate Gods but call them one God is NOT reasonable and you don't see it.

You also make the word 'God' into saying 'Gods', yet you deny it.

So a cow has a spirit? I didn't know that cows could be saved...
Do alligators have a spirit?

Are cows and alligators living creatures?

Of course they have spirits.

glorydaz

Now you are starting to say something true; humbling yourself IS OBEYING and one won't be saved unless they do that.

I am glad to hear you say something about obeying.

I pointed out something that is required of all who are under the law, and you haven't done that, have you? I see no sign of your being humbled because you continue to tout what you DO.

You say you obey everything, but you have not humbled yourself.

The work of humbling is another work of God. Paul understood that is is God, alone, who can truly humble a person.

2 Corinthians 12:21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.​

God's Truth

I pointed out something that is required of all who are under the law, and you haven't done that, have you? I see no sign of your being humbled because you continue to tout what you DO.

You say you obey everything, but you have not humbled yourself.

The work of humbling is another work of God. Paul understood that is is God, alone, who can truly humble a person.

2 Corinthians 12:21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.​

God will humble him because he will be sad in the Lord that the people he preached to are doing evil and probably are not saved and they believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

2 Corinthians 6:1 As God’s co-workers we urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain.

Galatians 2:2 I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Galatians 3:4 Have you experienced so much in vain—if it really was in vain?

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,

Philippians 2:16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.

1 Thessalonians 3:5 For this reason, when I could stand it no longer, I sent to find out about your faith. I was afraid that in some way the tempter had tempted you and that our labors might have been in vain.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What I meant, brother, is that Jesus, our Creator, is our Father (in the sense that the Creator is the one who made us). But he is not "God the Father," He is "God the Son."

Trinity doctrine says three in one Father, Son and Holy Spirit. To even hint that Jesus is Father is incorrect.

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Trinity doctrine says three in one Father, Son and Holy Spirit. To even hint that Jesus is Father is incorrect.

Matthew 3:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
You misunderstand me. I'm agreeing with you.

Jesus is not God the Father.

When I said "Jesus is our Father," I meant it as, "Jesus is our Creator."

Again, I'm not saying Jesus is the Father, I'm saying He is our Father (ie, Creator). I agree with you that Jesus is not the Father. I agree with you that Jesus is the Son.

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:16&version=NKJV

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Again, I'm not saying Jesus is the Father, I'm saying He is our Father (ie, Creator). I agree with you that Jesus is not the Father. I agree with you that Jesus is the Son.

For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. - Colossians 1:16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians1:16&version=NKJV

There is a difference between Creator and Father, remember that.

glorydaz

There is a difference between Creator and Father, remember that.

Yes, but Jesus proceeded forth and came from God, so the entire triune God took part in the Creation. So, what difference is there between the Creator and Father?

We should remember that our triune God is the Father of all mankind. I think that is what JR was talking about.

Ephesians 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.​

God's Truth

Yes, but Jesus proceeded forth and came from God, so the entire triune God took part in the Creation. So, what difference is there between the Creator and Father?

We should remember that our triune God is the Father of all mankind. I think that is what JR was talking about.

Ephesians 4:6
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.​

God the Father came as a Son.

God's Truth

Because the unsaved man has to work at being humble.
Unsaved people humble themselves to be saved???

They don't humble themselves for nothing, and they don't stay unsaved if they obey by humbling themselves.

Just as the unsaved man has to work at loving others.
What? What unsaved person works at loving other?
The unsaved man is constantly working, but never accomplishing those things that only God can actually do.
The unsaved man needs to get Jesus' teachings so he can be saved.

God's Truth

Because the unsaved man has to work at being humble. Just as the unsaved man has to work at loving others. The unsaved man is constantly working, but never accomplishing those things that only God can actually do.

You said a lot of important revealing things right there.

I want to discuss this deeper with you.

God's Truth

Look at that, JR, you have a sense of the truth but you don't want to give up your comfort and friends for it.

glorydaz

Unsaved people humble themselves to be saved???

No, they work at humbling themselves. They beat themselves across the back with whips. They lay on beds of nails. They see how many feet they can wash to impress those around them. They tell others they have humbled themselves while boasting about it. :chuckle:

They don't humble themselves for nothing, and they don't stay unsaved if they obey by humbling themselves.

No, when you meet the Risen Lord you are HUMBLED. You can't stand upon your feet. There is no obeying about it. It is not a work you can do....just as believing is not a work you can do. You're persuaded to believe by God, and you're humbled by God when you believe.

What? What unsaved person works at loving other?

Every single person who thinks they have to love and forgive others in order to be forgiven. You workers, that's who.

The unsaved man needs to get Jesus' teachings so he can be saved.

He needs to believe the Gospel.

:mock: Get Jesus' teachings....

I knew you wouldn't get it.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. Over the Badger's head. ;)

God's Truth

No, they work at humbling themselves. They beat themselves across the back with whips. They lay on beds of nails. They see how many feet they can wash to impress those around them. They tell others they have humbled themselves while boasting about it. :chuckle:

Are you insane? I preach obey Jesus. Where does Jesus say to do what you just did?